Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey I_vote_lcapWelcome to Lucedio Abbey I_voting_barWelcome to Lucedio Abbey I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Welcome to Lucedio Abbey I_vote_lcapWelcome to Lucedio Abbey I_voting_barWelcome to Lucedio Abbey I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Welcome to Lucedio Abbey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Welcome to Lucedio Abbey Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Lucedio Abbey   Welcome to Lucedio Abbey EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:50 am

Like a Star @ heaven Let me be the first to welcome you to Lucedio Abbey, a place that needs little introduction. The Bar/ Tavern is welcome for your enjoyment and entertainment. We will give provide you with the things you need to know of this place and as I say before. WELCOME TO LUCEDIO ABBEY! Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven (History) Lucedio Abbey, or Abbazia di Santa Maria di Lucedio, is a 12th century building located in the north-west part of Italy. For those of you unfamiliar with an abbey, it's a church that was, or is, part of a monastery or a convent. It's run by an abbot (male) or abbess (female) and is where monks or nuns live. The Abbey of Lucedio is said to be cursed by the monks who used to live in it. It is written that in 1684 many young girls who lived in the area met the devil in their dreams. After seducing them, he sent them to visit the monks at Lucedio's Abbey. The girls managed to corrupt the abbey and convert the monks to Satanism. From that moment on, a long history of evil rituals, tortures, homicides, cruelty and even cases of child molestation began. Things were so twisted that the abuse reached Rome and Pope Pio VI closed the Abbey. That was on September 10, 1784 - one hundred years later. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven (Special features) Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven That's not where the story ends. In fact, that's where some say it begins. In one room of the Abbey there is a pillar that mysteriously gets wet. It's called the crying column (post or pillar) and people say that it cries because of all the cruelty it's seen. The room with the crying column is called the judgement room because it's the room where all the monks made their decision about sentences for people's crimes.
Like a Star @ heaven Under the church there's a crypt where all the abbots are buried. It seems like they're all down there to guard something evil blocked in the crypt. People say that an evil presence was captured and then locked under the church. To make sure the evil presence never got out, it needed to be watched all the time. The guardians had to be powerful religious men, such as abbots. The abbots were buried in the sitting position in a circle. The strange thing about this is that all the abbots became mummified in a natural way. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven (Now) This bar is not for every slayer, holding a history of rather cruel intentions. The bar is located in the Judgement room, holding tables and booths that are open for you to settle down with a strong glass of our finest alcohol. Do not fear if a ghost of ancient monks settle down with you. For your safety, the room that holds the tomb has been closed off. Multiple rooms line this old building, holding a four-post bed, closet, sitting area, fireplace, night stand, lamp, and a bathroom. Everything that you could possibly like are located in the rather comfortable rooms that inhabit paranormal activity. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven (Appeal) The building is rather old, holding the construction of elder style of buildings. There is a clock tower, that does not work, that over looks that property. Old iron gates keep this place rather secluded. With its history, mortals will not venture of this property. Inside has a full stone look, the brick of the walls showing their age. The buildings look rather gothic, making the creepiness even more striking to the eye. Do not be surprised if inside, there is still some of the original things that was used back in the days that this place was up and running. I will say this, in the judgement room, the iron cage still rest. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven We are not reliable for the things that could happen here. It is said that devil has claimed this building as his and we must respect that. All fights are to be held off ground and all that break this law will be forced out by our team. We only ask you of this rule, not wanting to cause the spirits to be more restless then what they are. We wish you luck and a good stay in this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/decemberashes

Welcome to Lucedio Abbey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Immortals :: Slayers-
Jump to: