Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarly 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 I_voting_barEarly 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarly 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 I_voting_barEarly 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:54 am

Velvets mind became static. Eyes flickering in the wind with the smell of dirt and blood running through her nose. Her breaths were short and fast. She grabbed hold of a nearby plant and hoisted herself up. Blood was dripping from her neck which slowed down to a hault after about 2 minutes. "Wha...what happened" Colors were flashing through the trees and her mind was un-traceble. "Oh god...what happened!!" Velvet got up, hands shaking from the accident. She stumbled over to a puddle under a tree. untouched and metalic. She raised her head over and peered in. Face a bit scratched but all seemed fine untill her eyes glowed an ember. "What!? What's going on!!?" She shrieked. She felt her face and newly sharp nails scratched through her cheek. "Wha..Wha.!!??" Velvets whimper stirred the forest. Her smell was like nothing before, auras of the others were across the island but she could smell them as if they were right infront of her.
Velvets mind was foggy.
"What's happened to me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Tiruen sat in the woods, the vampires blood staining his claws, as he had not deigned to lick it off. He had struck the girl. been about to strike again, after he had bitten her, and then... he couldn't. He couldn't do it. he had turned., and fled like a coward. He had no honour any longer. He had failed to kill a foe, but... she looked so normal. she looked as though she had never done anything wrong in her whole life, and it startled him. shocked him. he growled, and stood up again, scanning his immediate surroundings. his pack was near, he heard another howl, and took off towards it. He would say nothing. He resolved, that if he ever saw that vampire again, he would strike swiftly, for his honour.

As he entered a clearing he found his pack, of perhaps two dozen Lycans, each one strong and able, each one, ready to kill, and he stelled himself. He thought he had been too, just a few hours ago, yet now... he was not so sure. He scanned around, and grimaced, noticing a few missing, able to tell they had been killed by vampires. He clenched his fists, and snarled, swearing to take vengeance upon the pale blood suckers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Elizabeth was quickly catching up to Drezlin and the others, leaping over the fallin trees left by the conflict, she laughed at Drezlins remark and replies

"Oh and what allows you to do it now?! you know It wouldnt matter if I fought back then, My face isnt going anywhere!!!!!" She said leaping up on a larger rock to look around, The stench faded the further she got, curious she backed up a bit to where it got stronger

"Hmm thats weird...The smell..Yet no Lycan.."

She looked around confused a little worried

"I think there are some hiding" she sent the message out...

-but where- she thought to herself..
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Drezlon drops the corpse of another Lycan unceramoniously to the ground.
And looks around for Druos and and the others.

He smiles at Elizabeths comment and replies casualy. We get stronger, and quicker with age you know. It's nothing to dramatic but after a few centurys it tends to build up.

He looks around, feeling a bit uneasy. Just then he gets Elizabeths warning.
Peering through the darkness with his vampiric eyes he can not yet spot one of them.
He focuses his mind a tell's Elizabeth.

Don't wander to far off now. The night is no longer young, and the light will be coming soon. These new wolves will have to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Velvet quickly shot her eyes over to a man, muscular, leaning on a tree.
"You did this to me!!!!! You traitor!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!" She picked herself up and sprinted over to the man slashing his face.
"How dare you pick a fight with me! and on top of it, you're another vampire!!! what did you do to me!!!?"
She slashed his wrist.
The man looked at her with no emotion or reaction to the bleeding that was slowly fading.
"Who are you, you bastard."
She lifted her silk hand and quickly shoved them on his forhead.
she entered his mind. It was full of screaming and beams of light. Shrieks and running with no end. Teeth with red gums appeared followed by slick fur.
She jumped back with shock. "You're a werewolf..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Elizabeth looked around uneasy.
"Right" She said to Drezlin.

She looked twords the sky noticing the light was beginning to come out.
She sent a quick message to everyone

"We have to find a safe place to stay, These dogs may have the advantage during the day if they catch us near sunrise, even though they are nothing at that time more than Humans"
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Looks about for a hiding place, and after several minutes discovers perfection.

At the top of a sheer cliff is a small cave. He leaps up the cliff, taking it in the three upward leaps.
The cave is perfect it winds, and turns so that the farthest chamber is in complete darkness.

He sends a message out to every one. I have the perfect spot. Come here as quickly as you can I can seal the door with a boulder the dogs won't be able to move.

After a moments thought hasks Elizabeth. I assume you can make it up here alright ?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:18 am

Elizabeth looks up towards the cave.

"Yeah I'm sure I'll be alright"

She leaps into a tree and looks around for something higher to climb up on noticing a small opening in the rocks, she jumps for it and barley grabs it making another leap towards the opening to the cave, she stands up and looks at Drezlin and smiles

"See I made it" she said victoriously brushing the dirt she collected from climbing.

"i wonder where the others are..." she said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Drezlin smiles darkly. And whispers over the grinding of stone as he blocks the entrance.

I would not worry about them Elizabeth.

He looks into the cave, his vampiric eyes at home even in perfect darkness. Then he walks back into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:05 pm

elizabeth stretches and sits against the wall
"what if they need in?" she says a bit tired
she yawns and looks around

"hah, feels like home"
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:28 pm

Laughs and looks at the cave wall.
Because... They won't be around here any more. Maybe the wolves ate them. *shrugs*

He lays down on the musty ground, the rocks bother him little or not all.

Sweet dreams my friend. I will see you at dusk.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Elizabeth lets out a small laugh, already falling into deep sleep.
"You dont sound upset or unsure of that at all"
Too lazy to open her mouth again she just sends him a message
dusk it is, those dogs will be done with. Sweet Dreams
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:06 pm

As Drezlin drifts to sleep he places a bit of his mind in Elizabeths, just a small precesne.
Do not bother to think of them. They Are gone.
And the sweet coma of sleep begins to take him
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:31 pm

It felt like she had slept forever, Elizabeth opened her eyes but the sun was shining through the cracks of the boulder that was tightly in front of the only exit/entrance, The smell of wet dog overwhelmed her and the room got extremely warm. she heard a low growl in the distance, a little worried she went to wake up Drezlin...But no one was there,
"Drezlin??" she called, No answer so she sent a mental message to the ones she knew..

= Druos?? Drezlin? where are you??=
Yet again no answer, she looked up to see a swarm of people..? no dogs coming her way, too many to take. they all pounced, she tenced up and closed her eyes, a small "yelp" escaped her mouth. and when she opened her eyes, nothing

She let out a sigh of relief, it was only a dream. and Alas it was Wonderful night again!
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Drezlin awakes with a start, getting the mental wanring from Elizabeths dream even though it was not real.

He sits up slowly and smiles in the darkness at Elizabeth Trying to scare me to death?

he gets up and brushes some of the dirt off his pants and jacket. Then walks to the boulder blocking the door and kicks it, sending it flying to crash violently into the jungle down below.

He looks back and laughs, shaking his head at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:55 pm

She laughs a bit embarrassed, not saying anything to try and let it pass.
"So where are we off to today?!" she said brushing herself off and taking a running start to the entrance, she leaps out and lands on the ground laughing

"beat you to the lake!!" she called out, not thinking of the concequinces
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 pm

Shakes his head...
Women... he thinks to himself in silence.

He braces his hands against the exit of the cave and then throws his body out, landing several paces behind Elizabeth.

he calls out as he starts running behind her

What happens at the lake ?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Elizabeth laughs, speeding up and replies
"Dunno, But I wouldn't mind washing this dog smell off my hand" she leaps over a rock and skids to a stop, and stares in horror.

"Stop! and stay right were you are..I'm coming back...be quiet" She sent the message to Drezlin, Ahead of her was a pack of wolfs, Lycans actually, swarming over the lake, the hadn't seemed to notice her yet...she turns around quietly.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:45 am

Senses Elizabeths alarm and readies himself. He comes up behind her in silence. A faint grin touches his face. Mentaly he asks I think we have to fight over who gets to shower first...

He smiles and jumps high, in perfect silence to land on the other side of the lake, closer to the lycans.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Elizabeth arches an eyebrow and lets a small smile slip her lips as she follows not far behind, The largest lycan catches a glimpse of our smell and turns..outraged, looking..glaring in drezlins direction, not to far after gathering Elizabeth in his sight as well, the others turn and let out low snarls

"I hope you're ready for this"
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Drezlin bends over and picks up a rock, he bounces it in his hand and then throws it at the lead Lycan taunting it. It growls viciously and starts stepping foreward, teeth barred and hair standing on end.

Drezlin looks at ELizabeth and winks. Of course i am ready for this. I am one of those people that thinks before they jump... More or less.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm

Elizabeth burst into laughter as she sees the rock bounce off the mongrels head, he lets a loud snarl escape his throat.

"good, whoever kills less has to go on without bathing for another day"

she smirks and smells the air

"I hope you like smelling like dog"

she takes a head start and leaps in the air nearing the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida   Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Immortals :: Vampire/Werewolf War-
Jump to: