Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the New world. - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to the New world. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the New world. - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to the New world. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Welcome to the New world.

Go down 
+3
Mono Ocular
Drezlin
Elizabeth Kale
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Smiles gently at the crowd, and eventualy one man steps foreward, his pride getting the better of him. He points an accusing finger at Drezlin and Elizabeth.
How do we know you are what you say you are ? A few mind tricks prove nothing. I and my family will not bow to you. His wife looks petrified and grabs his arm, he throws her off and stares at them defiantly.

Drezlin smiles and walks up to him, watching the humans resolve wither with every step.
His voice becomes flat, emotionless. Bring your family forth.
The man's mouth moves soundlessly, eventualy he waves a hand and two children and a toddler come foreward. His wife breaks down and wails loudly.

Drezlin raises one hand for attention. We do not need to appease you. We do not need to make deals with you. You are not on a level to bargain. There is life, and their is death.

With that he picks up one of the mans sons and throws the child as if it were nothing to Elizabeth, then he takes the other and brings the boy up to his teeth. The childs kicking and screaming is cut short when Drezlin snaps the frail neck. He drains the boy in seconds.

You can give us what we need, and in turn you will live. We will not tax you, or seek to control you. You will not be enslaved. Your blood will buy you life, or will take it any way and you can die. Any one who defies this I will kill, along with their entire family.

With that he Feeds on the rest of the mans family, saving him for last. The mans eyes are wild, he is gibbering nonsense. Clearly out of his mind. Drezlin pats him on the back and smiles.

I am going to spare this one, that he may live among you and be a reminder of what we are here to save you from.
Back to top Go down
Mase58

Mase58

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Drezlin wrote:

With that he Feeds on the rest of the mans family, saving him for last. The mans eyes are wild, he is gibbering nonsense. Clearly out of his mind. Drezlin pats him on the back and smiles.

I am going to spare this one, that he may live among you and be a reminder of what we are here to save you from.

Beneath the ground a mechanical behemoth burrows tunnels for those aware of the monsters that have lived on. Communities strive in the Earth's crust living, striving, awaiting. The last hope for the human race, a machine. Years ago when wars were fought between humans, the Black Ops. manufactured a machine with human instincts, it was the best technology at that time, far beyond all others. However, soon after his completion he was shut down due to religious fundamentalist groups. This did not last long, for when the humans woke up from their sleep and realized that the monsters they feared were still alive and hungry, their last hope was machine.

An army of machines carrying the minds of humans that walk the cold Earth. He the Archetype dug up from the ground and focused his scanning abilities to see 5 miles in the distance what has become. Altering between night and heat vision he sees the vampires glowing a cool blue in his screen. He then orders the rest to stand down as he crawls out from the dirt slowly walking towards the group of humans and monsters.

Without speech there will be no deceit...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dip05
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Elizabeth grins at the boy drezlin tossed to her, she felt no pitty as she quickly ended the boys life by a slight snap of the neck, still listening to drezlin she filled herself with the boy and tossed him to the side, walking closer to drezlin watching the people and glaring at the man, a wide grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:31 am

Lygo stares in disbelief, watching the two new comers, the vampires, kill a family... The two children she'd once baby sat... She cringed watching them, and her gaze rested upon her family, specifically her brother who was away from the group. She sighed quietly, and looked at him, hoping he'd catch her look of caution, a look that told him to stop this foolish act right now. But of course, he didn't stop. And now her would soon be dead, surely. She shook her head slightly, and tried to will her mind to reach her... How could the vampires do it? If she could have visions in sleep, surely she could comunicate with her mind like them. 'Alopex! Stop, you will fail, they will likley kill you!' In her head it was like a scream, loud, but no one heard, not that she noticed... The crowd stood staring petrified at the two vampires, and her brother was still creeping through the crowd with a stake, he didn't so much as turn her way, 'So a no go on the mind speach stuff...' She thought, watching her brother grows ever closer to the pair.

She pondered for a moment why she was not screaming at her brother to stop, hault, it won't work.... But then shrugged. He was the one who wanted to be stupid... Then she remembered the male vampire saying the whole family will suffer, she shuddered remembering how close to death she had felt earlier, and took an unwilling step back, tripping over a stray pail, and landing on a small stack of logs, few were out of their fear induced stuper to even cast a glance before returning their eyes back to the now murder scene of the mans family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c_a_s_3_4_6
Mase58

Mase58

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:01 pm

A rock shatters as it is stepped on by the machine that is Archetype. Hearing with ultrasound wave hearing he reads the waves of painful screams from the area the vampires hold. With very little emotion the recognition of sorrow is connected causing him to march on towards the farm. He activates his weapons that he has killed many a vampire with, his flame thrower attached to his left arm with a pressurized nozzle that has an 80.5% accuracy rate. He fires it up into the air as he walks through the farms front gate shattering it into shards and splinters. His target is on Elizabeth and Drezlin, he motions the crowd to move behind him as he takes his stance before the two creatures.

A pause of frequency sound is heard as he speaks through a monotone vocoder, his voice human yet disturbingly computerized. You two... Murdering children, innocent children that due you no wrong. Unlike you giving these humans a choice between life and death, you will have no choice. I have slaughtered many of you low breeds, you think you're on top of the food chain - incorrect. Without these humans you're as dead as you always have been, now it's just a matter of time until you're put out of misery.

He lifts up his right arm the end of the nozzle smelling of fire and gasoline. He slowly takes aim before asking them if they have any last words.
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:56 pm

Standing and dusting herself off, looking back at the wooden pile she'd stumbled upon, she watched as this new man approached, and her brother stood still in the crowd, a light sigh of relief before she starts moving towards the crowd. Pushing through the crowd she steps in between the vampires and this newcomer, frowning, "What are you doing? They offer us protection from others like them! We need them... Surely you, a single person cannot protects us from more that will surely come?" She shuddered, "Our only price is blood, and we won't die if we obligue!" She stares at the man, then the faces of the villagers, surprised by her stepping forth, some angery...

Most never heard much from Lygo, but as of late she had been speaking a lot latley, and she didn't like this, but she stood facing the man, frowning at him. 'They need us... We need them...' She kept replying to herself in her mind, as it asked why she was defending them.
Back to top Go down
Mase58

Mase58

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:39 pm

Keeping his fire arm aimed at both of the vampires he turns his upper body towards her, a screen in his body replays a moment he caught in his recorder. A different colony of vampires promising them no harm for blood. The screen then jolts to those same vampires feeding upon the families as they they asleep in their beds crying out in pain. The others faces turn to disgust as the footage goes on showing him burning the vampires to death. Softly speaking over the recording he announces that it's unsafe to trust such creatures that feed upon the very thing that keeps them alive.

They are addicts to you as humans. You do not need to be a drug to those who are dependent. Those who join these creatures will surely be drained of their life and made a slave to life. Join me and you will overcome these sick vile creatures. You're not alone.

He shoots out a rather large flame towards the two vampires keeping them back from him as well as the villagers. The crowd seems divided, unsure who to trust, but not to be out done he speaks again.

For if you join us you will be immortal in this body, there is no thing that can disable this body of armor. Together we can destroy them and bring us humans to peace again, together, with out them...
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Lygo blinks at the man, frowning, "And why should we trust you, over them? You are all dangerous in our eyes, you with your weapons, and them with theirs.," She turns to the crowd, "Who are we to trust? A man with fire? The fire we fear that devours homes, and families? Fire can not be tamed, or bargain, it just consumes, but these," She waves and arm to the vampires, "Two... People.. Vampire, whatever you wish to calll them, promise us that they will not consumes us, and will protect us, if we give a little blood..." She frowns listening to herself speak out once more. She shrugs, "I think it's a fair trade, not to mention, if we deny them, then we all die."
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:17 pm

Drezlin laughs at the new comer hystericaly.

To bad machines do not come with real intelligence. You idiot. We have been surviving for ten thousand years with out a drop of human blood. We are not addicts, or mindless beasts. We are predators, you are a bunch of parts. I gave my word to these people, and have thus far honored it. I told them they will have my protection, and now I will prove it.

Drezlin disapears momentarily. Within an instant he stands Behind the machine, and hurls an EMP grenade between his legs. The explosion hurls the machine up wards, where Drezlin persues with pertinatural speed to strike it as it flys up ward, throwing it back the direction it came.

(See retard, I can act like god to.)
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:35 pm

Lygo sheilds her eyes from the explosion, and then blinks at the male vampire, a questioning expression crossing her face, 'When do we have to er... Give our blood?' She asks, thinking he could probably hear her, but wondering to herself, that if he hadn't heard, would she be able to ask out loud in front of the whole village...

It was odd to her still, that she felt a slight conmfort feeling the fear of the other vllagers, she shrugged the thought off though and just stood silently, taking in the faces of her villagers, and taking a step back from the vampires, towards the group again...
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:53 am

Pagono appears suddenly beside Drezlin , no one having noticed him as he slipped in and out through the crowd, judging any loose cannons. Throwing his head back with a laugh as the mechanical wielding man is deal with easily, he turns fixing his black eyes on the crowd, a dark smile playing across his face allowing only a fraction of fang to show, he bows at the waist

His voice comes out heavily accented, as he slowly pierces each near by mortal with his black gaze " Excuse my tardiness folks, but it would seem, my fellow Immortal here has given you a choice, considering what you now face and the level of hunger I myself am feeling. So I know it is just as bad for my companions. I would quickly make the decision before someone does something hasty" with a smirk he points towards Lygo's brother the stake in his hand. In a flash of moment, looking more like the wind whipping than anything else he lands beside the boy, lifting him by the neck he grins at the child the smell off fear intoxicating him slightly as he turns to the crowd once more.

Thrusting the child forward, he ask "So what shall it be your lives and a small amount of blood when we so desire it or all your blood now and an end to your exsistance as a whole" smiles as the boy begins to squirm in his grasp tears rolling down the childs face. "Time is almost up folks."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Elizabeth slowly and gracefully walks into the crowd.
and in her softer voice speaks.

"You have all seen what we are capable of" Nodding to the now dead family "And certainly you all know we are hungry. If we were lying to you, you would already be dead."

she sends a serious vibe out and nods.

"Do you honestly think we are the only ones left?? Even if we were to leave you alone there are more who will not even offer you a choice. Your choice is now, take it or leave it"
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 am

Lygo blinks at her brother in the grasp of the third vampire, and bites her lip, wondering if anyone would speak up in time for him. She looked around at the group of people, her gaze stopping on each vampire, reluctant to move her gaze elsewhere.

She watched her father, of all people step forward, and fumble with words, side glancing to his son the whole time, "Yes, of course! We will do it..." He turns to the third vapire and says in a nearly inaudible voice, "P-please, put my son down?"

Lygo slowly takes in this sight, the villagers stunned in fear, the vampires in the center, mainly, and she sudders. 'Not me.' Was all she thought before she finally lets her urges to run, her instincts take over, and she ran, as fast as she could, though she knew if noticed the vampires would catch her instantly, but she made her way toward the hill quietly and carefully, running as quickly as she could. All she wanted was oe last look at the villiage, her stunned father, mother, and her tear streaked brother. This would somehow satisfy her need to hurt them, the one she's had since young childhood. 'At the top of the hill, do not look back until then.' She thought to herself, as she urged herself further, gasping, trying to breath and run quickly at the same.
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Turns his head hearing Lygo's footsteps long before she gets any distance from the crowd, he smirks a mischevious spark appearing in his eyes thinking to himself "Let her think she can escape, all the more sweeter when she is captured."

Walking forward the boy still held by this throat from the ground, having finally passed out from fear and adrenaline he chuckles the sound coming deep from within his throat not surpressing the deep almost demonic sound he flings the boy to his father, pivoting on his heel , he takes off at a steady lope not exerting much effort as he easily over takes Lygo, his right arm reaching out and snatching the girl by her hair.

Tugging Lygo backwards, Pagono begins to laugh again pure pleasure flashing in his face at the fun little game, leaning forward he drops his voice so only she can hear him "And where are you off to? The party has just begun." leaning back up he feels her trembling, the smell of blood and fear from her intoxicating as he has yet to feed even once, he bares his fangs , his dark eyes blanking as if devoid of any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am

Lygo yelps, and tries tugging her head forwards and away from this vampire, with no success. "Please, I don't belong here!" She lets out in another high pitch yelp, her body shaking. She closes her eyes tightly and bites down hard on her lower lip. Slowly sshe tries to somewhat calm herself, she stops pulling and stands as still as she can, though her body was still shuddering in fear, she bites down harder on her lip trying to make herself stop shaking. She doesn't notice how hard she's biting down intil she feels the warm liquid on her chin drizzling slowly down her neck. She gasps moving a hand up to whipe it, hoping to get it before it was noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New world.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Fantasy :: Sci Fi-
Jump to: