Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Dark Destiny EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Dark Destiny EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Dark Destiny EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Dark Destiny EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Dark Destiny EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Dark Destiny EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Dark Destiny EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Dark Destiny EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Dark Destiny EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Dark Destiny I_vote_lcapDark Destiny I_voting_barDark Destiny I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Dark Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Slowly, moving into the fantasy of her dream, she lingers around rather slowly. Her hair that once was blond was a raven black, straight and falling down to the middle of her back. The once sweet features of this girl had turn evil, dark, and deranged, holding the torture that was placed deep in her brain. The once beautiful blue eyes now were as red as the fire of hell, burning deep with her darken soul. Her peach skin, once so flawless was white, holding death in each pore in her soft skin. The once angel was now a demon, dark and holding death deep in her small hand.

Moving slowly in farther of her deranged morbid mind, she unlocks the twisted tempts of her evil plot to bring down her once innocent self. She held the image to keep her parents tightly wrapped around her finger, wanting to be in the strict nit of the family wealth. It was only a matter of time before the genes of killing would consume the girl and cause her to convert to be blacker then night.

The plan was fit perfectly, her father knew of what was in the mind of his angelic daughter, knowing it was a matter of time before his precious baby would become a fighter. And yet, he was proud. He knew the power was strong even at birth. They all felt it, they all wanted to see what this innocent child could do when she was adult. . . . . . And it was only a matter of time before that power was unleashed.

Time only told the fate of this destined power, the power the moved through the veins of this sweet person that was often confused for the wrong race. It was time that they saw the true vampire that moved deep under her skin, making her skin crawl, making her itch, an itch to let it release.

She moved through the dark shadows of her brain, looking at all the chambers, all the memories that was forgotten or on lock. All seem to be of this happy girl, an angel that had not a aggressive bone in her tiny body. But, she was one for special surprises, surprises that took all by breath. And this would be her grand master piece, her true reveal of her true being.

Each demonic thought lead a smile of chilling on her dark deep red lips, causing her white teeth to shine through. The only thing that was wrong with the smile of hate and sinful temptations was the two pointed teeth that lined one behind the other. A true smile of a blood line of a vampire.

The hunt for the perfect husband was still in her brain, her heart demanding a accomplish in crime. Two was better then one. Someone that would help convert her to what she was programed to be. The daughter of a high war king, becoming the war princess that her father was trying to make her to be.....

You may ask why would someone do such a harmful thing to something so pure.With the parents of some special war genes, it is almost a requirement to process such evil to want to kill anything with blood running through the veins, a heart that beats, and the life that flows through the lungs of the being that will be visited by the female version of the Grim Reaper. . . . . and that reaper goes by the name Trinity Silver Grace Blake.

This Reaper will be more silent then the black plague, holding more terror to her name then the blessing of the simple spiritual swipe of his staff. Her deaths will be torture, slow, demented, morbid deaths of slow agonizing thoughts of how to make a being beg for the death, the hand that will bring them the death they seek, they call, they plead to.

Oh yes. . . . . .Time will unleash her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/decemberashes
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:26 pm

The Dark universe of her mind was constricted into zones of destruction, a time and realm of wanting to be truly what was meant to be in her sort destiny. But the process of becoming that dark angel was taking longer to accomplish, her mind and heart were lingering behind, having regrets and concerns of being what she truly was. . . . the devil.

Was it really her destiny to complete such a dangerous stunt? Recalculating her mind and heart to become a beast? The feelings of range hit her harshly, tainting her veins with the black thick substance that was like venom from a snack bite, causing her state of mind to slowly deteriorate, to wear away and distinguish into nothing but dark shadows. It was clear that this is what was suppose to happen, for her to become that of her brothers, to be a fighter, a leader, a demon that was known to snap with even a simple touch. But did it account for the thought of hurting the ones she loved?

Of course, it was not likely. Her family was that of harsh intentions, war heroes since the beginning of their gene pool. And Trinity Silver Grace Blake was no different. She held that power of the dark force, of the devil in her soul. And slowly, it was turning her black, making her see things in a new manor. . . . Blood red. As in the blood that moved through all living creatures body, keeping them a live and well to carry on their life and produce the world with offspring. She would do the same, she will only continue the blood line with the evil set of genes that caused her once pretty structure and good nature to be clouded with the hatred and the sinful feelings, thoughts, and intentions of the world.
Back to top Go down
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:51 pm

As if in a rush, her mind was once again locked away, her vision becoming clear as she was once again located back in her body, her being for the time . Her eyes moving about, holding more of a dark coloration to them then what they usually are. She was slowly changing, her soul was slowly becoming blacker with the sins that wonders the earth.

A special power was slowly being released, the power of feeling the sins of all. Being able to determined what creatures that needed to be eliminated. The feeling strong, the temptation of tapping into such a power had her curious, causing it to surface faster and faster. It made her skin crawl, like she was now out of her body, watching the change that was going on with in her.

She had to admit, the common out of body experience was more descriptive to her. She was still her, still located in her body, but she was watching her change of her chemicals, her brain changing its state of mind and reprogramming itself to act this one way. She was watching her soul, that once was pure slowly morph into this black hole that was slowly consuming her heart, making it a pit of despair and anger. Only her soul mate would break through the contaminated Toxication of her human body that was slowly destroying her mental property and her inner being.

Her family watched silently, smirking at the development of their youngest and most pride and joy. The angel was now going to be the dark plague of the universe that was slowly coming to its own destruction, causing temptation, sin and lust to run the organizations and drive it into the pits of hell where all will suffer a harsh burn in realization. Something that had been ignored for so long was not at the fingers of destroying humanity in the worse fashion.

The scientific measures swore that it was a natural disaster that was going to claim that life of the organisms that walked the earth and called it home. But was it only the immortal beings that was more dead then the corpses that lined the ground in the Cemeteries, was it them that knew the true "war" that was raging on in the mortal world? Well, that was a simple question to answer in the mind of the undead. Yes. The world was destroying its own with the greed and the evil that ran through their veins.

See, in Trinity's eyes, the immortal realm was not as of evil, but the warriors of God, taking out the ones who deserve the death that was brought to them. One's who questioned fate, question life, held no respect to themselves or others needed to be put to death, and that is what was done. It was program into a Vampire not to only hear and feel the heart beat of their victim, but feel the thoughts, the inner war that rages deep in them. The possible attempt to hurt a simple innocent was distasteful and that target will be taken to where no one will ever miss them, usually a alley way where their life was drained from them with a simple tare of the main vein in the neck, causing the person to bleed to death in the mouth of the one that was called a "leech."

But see, the Vampire race was creative, holding a simple thought of never making their kill known. The person was disposed of, either covered with dirt in a unmarked grave of burn to where there was nothing but ash left. And both was done in their own realm, in where not even a human could cross the simple remains of such a kill. Ever wonder what happened to Hitler? The story was a sweet, so simple. He was in fact burned to death as they say in the mortal realm, but not by who they thought it was, or by the death they assumed.

(Flash Back) His name was a horrid name, feared in the realm of the dead. Holding the blackest of black of eyes, no whites of his eyes visible. He was nothing but of pure evil, pure plague. His heart, his soul, never was there. He was a loner, a distant nightmare that was only saw from a far, no one wanting to get close, afraid that their already damned soul would be more then that, but that of his. He was not only known as the evilest Vampire, but that of a soul snatch, holding the souls of his kill in his eyes. The reason his eyes made night coward in shame. His skin was that of snow right, holding no coloration to the pores that lined his body. The touch of his dead fingers was that of ice, giving even a living dead a frost bite from hell.

His hair was of white, holding no coloration to the long straight strains that fell to his shoulder blades. He stood in the depths of shadows in the camp of Hitlers home, a rolled cigarette in his dead lips that were almost as white as his skin. Eyes narrowed, his black eyes slits of serpents looking at his destination, the window of which the evil ruler was with his bride. His thoughts of terror lingered, causing his eyes to narrow more, becoming just black storms that were barely visible. Oh how was this death going to be sweet. A simple step back into the shadows, and the devil himself was gone, having morphed into a shadow.

The site has sicken him, the moans and the motions of him making his new wife feel the greatest sin of all, pleasure. It almost made his sicken stomach regurgitate but as being older then the time itself, he had seen some pretty nasty things in his day. The coming of two people in harmony was the sickest thing that he could over call.

He never got married, never even train through to a filthy wench. How could someone bare to live with such a filthy creation? But then again, he hated all, even his own gender. Hate for everything had clouded his mind in years of coming to know the fowl creatures. But then again, he may be the only on that was fowl. But of course he was, he was what everyone feared, something that was not even twisted enough to appear in a nightmare. Well, lets rephrase that for someone held that morbid thoughts to even create a species of him, and making him one of a kind.

He couldn't watch the acts that disgusted him. A click of his heels signaled his entrance and his intrusion of the two. As if on cue, the heads of the two turned, eyes widening as they saw the capture that had so rudely interrupted them.

His eyes lingered down the figure of both, looking at the baby face middle aged man, his brown locks tangled from his wifes fingers pulling on his locks. The stupidest patch of hair located under his bottom lip, hold a perfect rectangle in the middle of under his lip. The man sicken him, his eyes turning more into slits as the two gathered the sheets around them.

Converting his eyes to the woman, taking in her rather middle age beauty, her full breasts, her peach skin . . her perfect neck. Oh, the thought of taking and ripping her throat lingered. Her blue eyes held terror as her husband moved in front of her, her small hand moving to her blond curls as she pushes the short locks back from her sweaty forehead.

(Hitler's POV.) It was his wedding night, and he was going to make his bride moan, scream and yell, giving her his roughest. She was going to be begging for more after the first try. After the feast, which went well, even though the war raged on out side, the bomb sounds and the shots of guns was heard. He couldn't of waited, a simple stand and he grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder and they exit. She kicked, giggled and it drove him made, luckily, the room was not far.

With a kick, his foot rammed into the door, breaking it as he headed in, tossing her on the bed as he shut what was left of the door, ripping her clothes and his once he had returned from the simple motions. From there, he drove her wild, making the perfect motions.

He felt that feeling he was not alone. Well, of course he wasn't alone, he was with his wife. But something else was wrong, but ignoring it, he continued.

It wasn't till the sound of a heel caused him and her to turn, seeing the most palest creature standing there, holding the darkest eyes that were nothing but slits. Scrambling for the sheets, he felt rage rise at two things. One, he was looking at his bride with hunger, the look of murder in those eyes that made him shiver in fear. And two, he had interrupted them, making their love making short.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?"

That was all that was said before the screams of his wife was heard.

(End of Hitler's POV.)

It was quick, he had lunged, being a shadow on the wall as he moved up the wall, defining gravity. His kill didn't know what hit them when the scream of the female was heard. He watched his victim turn his head and scream in horror as his wife was now bloody, her female organs now lingering on the bed next to him, her body dead and leaking the crimson flow everywhere, making a river to the floor from the bed. He smirked, knowing the kill was quick, putting his kill in horror as he leaped from the ceiling, falling on the leader. A simple swipe of his mouth, he clenched onto Hitlers throat, taking a gash out and spitting it into the shadows. Turning back, his black eyes fall to the body of Hitler, taking his feed as he moved down and drained his victim. . . . .

Once he had done his deed, cleaning the mess up so no clues were left, he had taken both bodies back to the realm he called home. Each body draining blood all over his white body, coloring his skin crimson. His smirk of pure evil never left as he moved to the forest where his victims would come to their final resting.

Gathering wood, enough for a great fire, he torched the wood with a match, watching the wood pile that was placed as a Teepee. A grunt moved from his lips as he tossed both bodies into the fire pit, watching it for a moment, listening to the sizzle of the skin and the crackle of the wood. His deed was done, the great leader was now dead. Burning with his wench in the fire that would send him to hell. One sentence left his mouth, his voice like death, his teeth black and dripping with blood as he turned.

"Welcome to my hell."

(End of flash back.)

No one knew what happened to the one that all feared. The stories said he killed himself, took his life to join Hitler in hell, to torture his soul. Some say he still wonders the earth, making his presence known with strange disappearances. Some even say that he was only born to take down Hitler, bringing the war to an end, that he was the devil himself, the Anti Christ that was destined to bring Hitler to his mercy and that once he had done that, he was sent back to the pits of hell where he sits, basking in his glory.

The story of him we never speak off are all the sames, the most famous vampire in the world of the under. And it was only time that Satan's child, Trinity, would find her true power. To fight and bring down all who dare to change the balance of fate. . . . . .

The quest continues on...................
Back to top Go down
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:09 pm

She lingered slowly about the house, moving in the shadows with her arms tightly around her. Eyes narrowed and converted the ground. Her temple like a tidal wave, washing over her in matter of seconds for reasons unknown. She was changing rather quickly, all saw it. It was only a matter of time before the precious angel was the disease that would be worse then the plague.

Her parents stood proud, watching the blessed one transform into the rose of death, the black rose that the thorns were nothing but pure poison that signed your death wish.The prophecy child was at birth, moving around in the soul of the girl that concealed herself inside her, keeping to herself and staying away from others.

Her brothers were watching, waiting, itching to take her in and teach the depth of the family. The secrets that linger in all of them. They couldn't wait, their bodies swimming with the pride of watching the special one turn to their side. She had after all take on the true Blake genes, becoming a hell seeker. The smile spread along the faces of the family, the baby was once more at the concern of the hands of their gods, their prays of a safe transfer moved to the vampiric heavens, reaching the ears of the demonic gods that looked down on the girl with pride and honor.

They will take reign once again, the true secret coming forth. The favor child had been picked and the child of the devil was concealed in this girl that once was an angel.

Oh the pride was showing, the thought of the Vampires running the show had brought all who where of this special gene to become cocky, being changed to what they once was. Oh the sweet pleasure of taking over the realms once more.

Trinity did not know what was going on, been kept hidden, kept in the shadows for the longest of times about what would happen to her. She was scared, the feelings of death, hatred, anger, and wanting to kill entered her faster then ever. She was wanting it to stop. Becoming rather frustrated, she grew more angry, becoming more satanic with each wave of anger that moved through her veins.

Her eyes were already turning, becoming more red, more blood red with each day. Her changing was progressing nicely, and most of all safely. If the child was to die, they where once again at square one. The protection of this child was in order, and special operations to do so was taken with the order of her father. . . . .

Time was slowly closing in on the girl, making her feel alone, claustrophobic at the shadows closing in. Her mind was changing, becoming the key thing that was to make her pure evil, make her the leader of the group of Vampires to make themselves known, to be unstoppable. . . .

The process was becoming to be. . . .
Back to top Go down
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:23 pm

The Process was almost cleared. Almost as if a computer loading new software. Her brain was loading the latest software to the tainting and torture of the defected mind. Once again inside her mind, she watched the process of the change, not bothered by it like she was on the outside.

Her inner self was more at calm, a storm at calm. That was what she was. A storm that could be hazardous with a simple change in the weather. She sat calm, waiting for the okay to let the rage that concealed her to let out and erupt like a volcano. Oh will that time be sweet.

On the outside, she was scared, holding tears back as she could not even think of becoming this creature of history, the monster that will bring Vampires to power. She wouldn't dream that it could happen to such a sweet person as her. Only if she knew that was the intention. She manly felt that she was changing and her parents would not ever except their perfect little girl was having this twisted thoughts of death, torture, and blood shed.

She wanted it to end, wanting to be like she was, not feel this. Death was the become of her, her destroyer but her creator. How was this possible? How was such two opposites become one?

It is said the opposites do attract, that maybe this is the case of that statement. But why her? Why someone that had not done anything to be turned to something like this? Was it because she was expected to turn such way? That because she was so contained and quiet that the evil is thicker then fog in her body?

In time, Questions would be replaced with Answers..........
Back to top Go down
DarkenedLoner

DarkenedLoner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:57 pm

A black portal opened as a black mist slowly emerged from it. The mist slowly started to take form. At first it looked like a simple silhouette of a humanoid like creature. The mist slowly started to go into the silhouette as the form came to. Standing there was an unknown demon vagabond. The last of his kind. The long black trench coat with chains on it covered most of his pale scared torso. It hung open revealing his cold pale and scared chest and abs. Chains hung from loops in his black baggy pants that semi covered his black combat boots. His long black crimson tinted hair mostly covered his pale demonic ears. His black crimson tinted demonic eyes shifted back and forth as he scanned this new land. He licked one of his six silver steel fangs hungrily. The black crescent moon symbol on the back of his neck was covered by his crimson tinted black hair.

"[i]Now where am I and what world or realm is this?"

His voice was colder then the blackest night deep and eerie. It would send chills up the spines or human mortals. He was not sure who or what called this place home. He decided to wonder around until he found someone else. As he walked the silver chains on his pants and trench coat jingled together as the banged against one another.
Back to top Go down
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Like a Star @ heaven It had been months, the change had been painful, confusing and causing the girl to be distant from those around her. She was alone in this world now, not sure what was really taking place in her own mind nor in her soul. The changing of the young girl had apposed a threat to her exsistence of this Earth, of this plan. She was now a demon, something that holds fear with the plague that goes through her with a simple bite.

She had held the bite long enough, but the blood thrist was something that was slowly out powering her. A force, a demand of her brain was telling her to kill, seek blood, drain it, and live off the deathly kiss. Satan had taken her soul, she was now his, his death angel that would bring the world down to a blood shed of wars.

Time stood still in the girls eyes, her blacken gaze hungry for someone to munch on, to kill, to destroy. Her mind was a dark insanity, a mixture of feelings that only sorted to rage and violence. A slick smile of death graces her lips to a point that she slides back, holding her ground in the forest that lines the housing of her mind. She was there for good, dark angel that was to bring death instead of good. Her fate was set, and now it was time to bring it to play.
Back to top Go down
BlessedTrinity
BlessedTrinity

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Thoughts of the young vampire.

My life had come to a hult, falling through the cracks that were never there. Time has changed me for the worse in the eyes of the world, to my family, and to myself. But it seems that it is more of a blessing then a sin.

To me, a vampire, sins are life, a common thing that we do with the fact that we are once again killing in the art of taking blood for our own, slaughtering someone for our own survival. God will never forgive us, parishing us to the pits of hell where we will rot in the fires that it is said that rises there. Only few will become Satan's children, being born again to take the world for him.

Lucifer is my father, my savor, my brother, and my lover. He has taint me to be a demon, a dark angel, his servent that will help him rise to the power. And when he is at his full strenght of power, God and him shall clash where he will prevail over him and take the world as his. All will parish that do not bow to Lucifer, coming to be what one will hate. . . . A tortured soul in the pits of hell. And that day will be the most happiest day of my life for I will be watching, waiting and hoping that I will be one that stands at his side, watching the souls burn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Destiny   Dark Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Destiny
Page 1 of 1