Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Regarding The Chat Box EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Regarding The Chat Box EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Regarding The Chat Box EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Regarding The Chat Box EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Regarding The Chat Box EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Regarding The Chat Box EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Regarding The Chat Box EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Regarding The Chat Box EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Regarding The Chat Box EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Regarding The Chat Box I_vote_lcapRegarding The Chat Box I_voting_barRegarding The Chat Box I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Regarding The Chat Box I_vote_lcapRegarding The Chat Box I_voting_barRegarding The Chat Box I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Regarding The Chat Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Regarding The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Regarding The Chat Box   Regarding The Chat Box EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:28 pm

I was trying to see if I could put a chatbox on every forum so people could chat and rp at the same time. So far there's no way to do that, or at least that I can find. So that's a no-go until further notice. I think people should keep a window open for the Homepage, and one for whatever forum they are roleplaying in, at least for now. That way the concept is achieved, to an extent. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Chat Box   Regarding The Chat Box EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Also, in the chat box you can just chat, or you can roleplay, if you desire faster paced roleplay. Ie for faster battles.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Chat Box   Regarding The Chat Box EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Okay I've just figured out the answer to this whole dilemma. I was messing around in the editor, and I figured out that I could add widgets. One of them was the chat box, and it would display to the left, like all the others you now see. But there was a problem with it, as the chat box turned out to be just as small as the other widgets, not even room for a "log in" button. So the true answer to this problem is on the homepage. Scroll down to the chat box, and click where it says chat box. This opens a new window, in which the chatbox is displayed about twice as large than it is on the homepage. You leave this window open, then go back to the homepage and roleplay on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Chat Box   Regarding The Chat Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding The Chat Box
Page 1 of 1