Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Crimson Moon Masquerade. I_vote_lcapCrimson Moon Masquerade. I_voting_barCrimson Moon Masquerade. I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Crimson Moon Masquerade. I_vote_lcapCrimson Moon Masquerade. I_voting_barCrimson Moon Masquerade. I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Crimson Moon Masquerade.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Crimson Moon Masquerade. Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:15 pm

The Crimson Moon Festival was known through out the lower regions of Italy. Not just for the food and fun but also for the late night frights. People go around in masks just to get a laugh and make the spirits of there ancestors smile. Only on the night of the full moon do all come to the great hall to join in dance and in Masked Love, songs of praise and also cries of sorrow from the Crimson Sacrifices. A virgin to assure a good harvest and peace with all the enemies….
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonaflair
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

PostSubject: Villa Vista LeGre   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 pm

Pale optics scanned over the mirror that sat atop of the vanity. With a slight tilt of the head, raven locks fell over the shoulder effortlessly. Feeling hands and combs going through the hair and over the scalp, a soft sigh could have been heard if you listened well. Looking back to the mirror the pale optics watches as a soft powder was applied to the face, also rouge and some blush. Closing the eyes slowly, color was applied above the eyes and too the eyebrows. Now with a pout expression on the lips, the eyes scanned over the face slowly and nodded its head as words were spoken to the figure. Rising from the chair, a black corset was brought over and placed upon the slender body. Accompanying was a white cotton looking mater that came down to her ankles, it stretched from her hips down. Raising the arms slowly allowed a dark purple dress to be slipped over the head and the hair. Although it was a dark purple, black gems and patterns ranged from the shoulder and curled around like a twisting snake. Going back over to the vanity the figure sat down yet again, looking over the silver gems that were settled down on it. Turning its head small silver studs were placed in the ears. A thin silver choker was placed around the neck, not to the extent of death but to the extent a choker should be. Pulling the hair back over her ear and slightly above the head, a silver diamond comb was placed in the hair to keep it still. Slowly the hands rose to have dark purple gloves placed upon them, also a silver diamond bracelet. A young face turned into that of a maturing women, would be covered by a black and purple mask yet not at this time. Standing she walked from the room and down to the door slowly. Stepping inside of the carriage she sat back and looked out the window to the rising moon. Listening as the door opened, finally that had arrived at the festival, stepping out slowly she looked upon the festivities.
Back to top Go down
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

PostSubject: Crimson Moon Festival   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:04 am

Arriving at the festival is the easy part; the harder part was actually associating with the people. She had never truly liked people to start with, so actually talking to someone would have been like someone ripping out her heart. Turning her head to look back at her carriage she let out a short sigh then turned back to look around at the people. Eyes wondered what she would be doing without her parents for she was normally seen out the house if she was with them, for she normally was at her house. Many people only knew her from the talk of her parents at parties and such, but never truly had many seen her. It was amazing to even seen her dressed like this, normally she would be wearing something that looked as if she had worn is over and over never taking it off. This was most likely because the girl only wore nice clothes if she chose to go on a nightly walk, yet it normally wasn't just a walk. There had been tails that her mothers’ family had come from a line of witches or some other creature that seemed to go around under the light of the moon. Some children even heard stories of her family being a sort of Vampire or Lycanthrope yet no one ever truly tried to figure out if these stories were true or not, yet she didn't seem to notice them. Yes she had been seen night after night, leaving the house and going into the forest, but it seemed like no magic or anything wrong was happening she just looked as if she was taking a long walk by herself. She was known for being by herself, because as it was already said she never truly liked people although she did have a few close friends. Walking slowly on she looked around at the different carts and stages then she looked as piles of wood were being piled up. Remembering when she was little and seeing a girl about her age was being sacrificed, shaking the thought from her head she continued on slowly and silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:14 am

With her revealed back to the people, a slender and sliky woman was playing with her champagne glass. It was full and she had no intention of drinking it. The crackles of the doors repetedly opening and closing made her skin crawl with annoyance. Her long lashes brushed up against her eyebrows everytime she widened her eyes just slightly. Her long neck complimented her collarbone which seemed to stick out just enough to give her chest a shadow to it. Her cheekbones stuck out as well, concaving her face. Her red dress illuminated the room in a way where you had to look at the velour waves it had flowing down to her feet. She finally turned around revealing the front of her dress. A bloody red gown with compliments of diamonds. Her blood lips matched the color of the man sitting next to hers neck. He sat motionless on the counter, with a shiver every minute or so. A man approached her lowering his mask. "Hey darling, where's your mask"
she looked down with a hint of disgust and responded. "Well sir...I have nothing to hide."

"But it's a masquerade! You have to wear a mask!"
His drunken slurs completed the grin on her face. She looked up and out of context responded..

"Is this place always so dead or is it just me..?"
The mans mouth opened in confusion then let out an intoxicated laugh.
"Ohhh,,Yeah m'am I G-Gues..This is my fir-First time at a BALL so I...I-I wouldnt knoww."
His eyes squinted and looked up at her. "What's youurr name anyways M'a-*Hickup*!Ma'm?"

"My name's Velvet...Velvet Velour. Call me VV...I do however request we finish this conversation in the back room, Darling.."

Velvet guided the man into a room and closed off the entry way with a silk curtain.
After a few minutes she walked back to her posistion at the bar. She looked over her sholder and noticed the mans masquerade mask. She let out a laugh and threw it in the trash. The bartender looked up and yelled over the crowd
"Hey! That's somoenes costume! Give it back to them"
Velvet looked up with a glee smirk on her face and responded.
"Oh, he won't be needing it."
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:50 pm

Stretching his lithe frame Pagono looks around the ball slowly, his black eyes quickly taking in the scene and it's inhabitants. A small smile tugs at his lips as he senses other Immortals, he nods his head, beginning a slow swagger through the crowd, his top hat leaning ever slightly to the side as he tips it to each person he passes issuing a small greeting his voice heavily accented as he intends it to be playing the part of the eccentric Greek heir to a tee. Noticing one woman standing off alone he walks over to her, grabbing her wrist he smiles, leaning in and whispering against her ear his voice taking on an intoxicating quality, his face a mask of charm "Dance with me, my darling" he then twirls the woman into a dizzying dance, smiling mischieviously as she loses her balance, leaning her body into his. He once more dips his head as if to whisper in her ear, but instead his fangs sink roughly into her neck, causing her body to spasm upwards with a jolt into his, her eyes close as he draws the blood slowly from her, continuing to move as if dancing he takes her to the edge of the dance floor, pulling back after feeling her heartbeat stop, his youthful face flushed from the fresh blood, he quickly seals the bite mark on her neck and sits her in a nearby chair, using one hand he closes her dead eyes "Sweet dreams my love". Standing straight he turns and disappears from sight moving to fast for the human eye, before he suddenly appears across the way, leaning against a wall he slips his hands into his pockets and begins to observe silently, picking out the Mortals from the Immortals, with a bored air around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:00 am

Velvet leaned against the bar, swishing her eyes back and forth within their sockets. "Where are my darlings of the night.."
Her eyes glow blue and auras begin to appear. She notices two bright purple auras, setting themselfs from the rest of the dull blues and greens. She sees a man with a top hat. Her eyes read his thoughts and she begins to approach him.
"Hello sir...care to dance? However on one condition, I prefer to have no scars on my lovely neck.."
Back to top Go down
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masqurade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:25 am

Walking through the doors of the Great Hall ,slowly she began down the steps slowly and still yet silently. Noticing the eyes lurking off into the shadows she continued on her way, hoping not to cause any strange looks because many had never seen her out of her home. Looking off at the different people she smiled slowly and nodded her own head as the people passed and smiled. Stoping over by a table she sat in the chair slowly, a male looked towards her way and smiles at her. Bringing his own chair over to the table he sat infront of her and smiled looking over her costume. She hadn't noticed him until she noticed a shadow that seemed to take most of the light away from her body. Looking up to the male she gave a small smile which seem to form joy in his eyes. Bowing her head to him, he quickly took her hand and pulled her towards the dance floor. Not really being given the chance to say yes or no she just complied and dances with him. He twirled her around and spoke different words hoping that her lips would part, and allow her voice to be heard yet she rarley even spoke to people. Beging lead back to the table by the male he smiled at her yet again, it wasn't that he wasn't handsome or anything she just really didn't like speaking to people. "How about I get us something to drink my Love." he said to her swiftly before running over to get something to drink. Not even looking after him she turned her face towards the table, without moving her body. Feeling a strange sensation in her eyes she looked towards the moon and noticed as it's hue was becoming a crimson color. Hearing the chants and praises from the monks and priest she shook her head slowly. Placing the mask to her face she looked through the eye holes silently,"Looks like it shall start soon," slowly came from between her lips.
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:45 am

Smiles, his black eyes taking in the Immortal Female before him as tips his top hat to her and bows at the waist " A dance would be lovely my beauty" he looks up still bowed "And if you inspect my latest partner you will find no scars to be had" he laughs softly straightening up and offering her his arm, his heavily accented voice coming out softly "And what may your name be, I am Pagono Daimonas" he waits patiently for her to reply and take his arm so that they may proceed to the dance floor, catching site of the moon he smiles wondering if he should of brought a mask for the occasion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Velvet smiles so wide her pearly fangs were slightly popping out. She'd never met someone so charming.
He asked for her name and she responded, "I'm Velvet, Velvet Velour. And may I say, you have quite a lovely way with words my darling prince."
They swayed on the dancefloor, glowing before the other dancers. Velvets hand raised up his muscular slick back as she looked him in the eyes.
"You're quite ravishing, if you don't mind me saying.."
Her eyes blinking, staring deep into his.
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Pagono chuckles softly his black eyes glittering in the light as he leans down to whisper against her ear "A lovely name if I do say so myself, and thank you kindly for the compliments my dear, it seems you have consorted with the wrong types thus far, all women deserve a certain amount of finesse" he grins widely his fangs flashing briefly for her, as he turns her moving a bit quicker than the dance calls for, pulling her body closer to his, he moves so she may rest her head against his shoulder as he hums along to the music.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Elizabeth Nears the entrance of what has been said to be "Astonishing" Her Black dress hugged her waist but overflowed causing it to drag slightly on the ground. White lace thrown on the dress in random places complimenting her white skin. She carried her mask in her hands, her hair thrown up in a loose bun, held with a shimmering barrette. She stopped In the doorway looking around.

-Somethings quite off about this place-
She thought to herself. She watched the couples glide across the dance floor, The colors were amazing. The masks Hid everyones Identity making it all look like something out of a book. She walked in and headed to the punch bowl and grabbed her a glass and sat down. Not looking for a dance, mostly here for the sight. She never was much of a dancer, but she always envied those who did. She felt a bit uneasy, Something in this place gave her a weird feeling..
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:24 am

She smiled at Pogono, as they swept through the dancefloor. She lifted her head from his warm sholder and whispered in his ear. "You dance like you have been a lifetime.."
Velvet returned to his sholder and started playing with this hair and neck. Violins and flutes created a warm feeling throughout the building. The long windows and draping glows of lights and candles.
"I love it here, it's so comforting, warm..amazing. Where are you from darling prince?"
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Smiles ending the dance he bows slightly leaving the woman in the middle of the floor he slips through the crowd, returning to his spot against the wall, he tenses his body ever so slightly watching the scene before him with a careful eye, sensing changes in the air around him, a curious glint comes into his black eyes as he anticipates what's to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Elizabeth...don't ruin this post too...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:52 pm

I vote we erase and start this post over again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masqurade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 pm

{- ACK I just went stupid-}
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 pm

I am with Elizabeth if noone else minds, the premise is good. Got a bit off, and I am afraid I might be a bit responsible for that so my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masqurade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 pm

I might start a new one, but if I don't please don't use my description or the title of it. It's actually a story I am writing and this is what it was about lol. Strange I know but I wanted to see how people would respond to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Moon Masquerade.   Crimson Moon Masquerade. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson Moon Masquerade.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Fantasy :: Masquerade/Ball-
Jump to: