Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Dinosaur shit. EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Dinosaur shit. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Dinosaur shit. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Dinosaur shit. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Dinosaur shit. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Dinosaur shit. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Dinosaur shit. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Dinosaur shit. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Dinosaur shit. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Dinosaur shit. I_vote_lcapDinosaur shit. I_voting_barDinosaur shit. I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Dinosaur shit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Dinosaur shit. Empty
PostSubject: Dinosaur shit.   Dinosaur shit. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 pm

"Sir, this is your landing." The female voice crackles over the com link. "Copy that" The male replies. The door opens, and the air roars through the small cabin. With out hesitation or second thought the man jumps when the jump light goes green.

It's dark, 04:00 hours. (4 am) And that means he can barely make out his L.Z. Even with the night vision optics.
He pulls the cord, the chute opens. Thats always a good sign... he thinks absent mindedly as he jerks violently, his speed of descent expediantly decreasing.

And then it hits him, the ground that is. He breaks free of the chute and stows it in a bush. Moving quick he pulls out his L.E.D. Light and checks the map to confirm his position. He pulls off his face mask and goggles, stowing them in a small back pack. And sha bam, busts out the face paint.

AFter confirming that he is properly equiped beautyfied he takes off at a light run once more thinking to himself. Do the dinosaurs really give a damn about what my face looks like ? Can they apreciate the effort ?
And off he goes into the jungle.

After perhaps half an hour he finds himself on a small platou.
The first light of dawn has turned the sky grey.
Just in time to illuminate a large pile of feces. I mean, larger than your brand new KIA huge. Now thats a dump...

He makes good time, and arrives at his first destination just before the sun is at mid point. His resting perch is a massive tree, over twelve feet thick at the base. And he is safely tucked away in the branches over fifty feet up.
Down below him a small herd of triceratops enter the lush feeding grounds. He watches them with a slight scowl.
The lead bull, if such they can be called corners a small female. His interest slightly aroused he watches the scenario unfold.
To his lasting suprise the the Bull flips the female over onto her back with his horns, and starts "mating".

Hmm... Maybe we did evolve from these... I see date rape has been around for a while...
Back to top Go down

Dinosaur shit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Fantasy :: Sci Fi-
Jump to: