Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
German Issues EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
German Issues EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
German Issues EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
German Issues EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
German Issues EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
German Issues EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
German Issues EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
German Issues EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
German Issues EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
German Issues I_vote_lcapGerman Issues I_voting_barGerman Issues I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

German Issues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:50 am

The setting is 12'th century Germany. Known at the time as germania. The Roman empire is lost, chaos and war envelope europe.
In the midst of the destruction, in a kingdom of germainia ruled by a ruthless war lord reside two warriors. Possibly his best. He apointed them to gaurd his queen with there lives.

As he fights in wars, slaughtering peoples with out remorse or regret, his best are residing with the queen, and her daughter Alyia. a beauty who inherited her fathers red hair and fiery personality. Perhaps the warriors are doomed, betrayed buy their hearts... Or maybe they have met the match they have lived to meet, in a young beauty, chought between war, politics, and chaos.

Hello. I am Drezlin, gaurd to the high queen. I have served my king from the time I came to manhood. We started as a tribe, through victory and conquest we forged a kingdom. My heart was content on the battle field. Life was, simple...
But my king assigned me to guard his queen. And my heart has betrayed me by falling in love with his doughter. A simple warrior has no place here, this is not my realm. Though I have never lost a fight or battle, I find myself helpless before the desire of my heart. This may be my end.
Back to top Go down
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

Number of posts : 12

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:58 am

I am the second of his royal highness' best. Know as Ledonis I guard our queen from the dawn till the moon gives way to the dawn once again. Drezlin and I have fought more battles then we care to remeber during our days as a simple tribe but now we are a kingdom and the wars are not as vital to us.

I have watched thy lady and her child since the day our kingdom was forged. I see young Alyia as somewhat of a daughter to me and Drezlin is my brother in arms, but I see the strom coming he has fallen for her. Now what does this mean for my beloved homeland?

My brother in love with the queen's daughter and me watching and hoping that the dark times I fear do not come to pass. I shall polish my sword and my mind for that dark day and I shall side with my brother for without him I would have died, and what is a warrior without LOVE.
Back to top Go down
DarkDesire

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-02

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:07 am

I am Queen of these lands my Lord has left all these worthless peasants for me to feed and water. They are nothing more then a plague to me that I wish to destroy. My sweet beautiful daughter Alyia shall take this land from me and her father when the time comes but till that day I shall rule as I SEE FIT.

Those fool guards eat more then the peasants ever hope to and what do they do all day and night but follow like beaten puppies. Yes they may be hero's to the people but those wars are over and our Lord reaches to expand our Kingdom and these fools sit and waste away.

That one they call Drezlin I have watched him these last few moons and how he watches my daughter Aylia. Something must be done.

And that young fool Ledonis, I see how he cares for her like is own him I shall have need for soon. I am tired of these peasants and these lazy guards the time has come to cleanse the land for M'Lord and I shall start with Drezlin and his love for my Daughter.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:17 am

Drezlin stands aside from the crowd, the royalty is holding court. He stands beside Ledonis, his hand resting on a massive broadsword. His eyes drift helplessly to Alyia. His heart breaks as he watches her greet lord and ladys from distant lands as they pay homage to the Kings throne. He knows he will never exist on that level, never be her equal. As his heart dashes it's self to pieces, he turns to Ledonis,

My brother, I would give anything to be on a battle field this day. Though the odd's were a hundred against, it would seem paradise to what I face here every day.

His voice hardens. Ledonis knows this to be a sign of pain in his comrade rather strength.

Drezlin turns away and bows his head. His eyes look desperatly to the floor. And as he has a million times before he wishes the world would change, that he could be with Alyia... And as always, reality dashes his hopes to pieces.

He turns back to watch the ceremonies. And the queen turns to him, she only locks eyes for a moment, the gaze holds enough venom for his appetite.
Back to top Go down
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:26 am

"I can't help but feel my soul crying to help you my brother but alas I am just a mere solider like you what can we do?" Ledonis thinks to himself.

His eyes drift to his daughter of fate and also his worst foe Alyia, knowing he cannot tell her of his brothers feelings. His eyes catch hers and he sees what he fears, she feels for Drezlin but does his brother know, should he tell or should he keep it to his heart.

He turns looking to his brother in arms "I know of what you speak my brother I would wish a thousands wars on us, instead of this battle for a heart that cannot be won. We know how to kill but do we truely know how to love?" sighing softly he looks to the throne.

Another Lord of some such, He has lost interest over the years, coming to beg to the Queen approaches the throne with jewels. "Just want my Queen needs more riches. What she needs is a mind. Now only if Drezlin could be on the throne that would.....thats it"

Keeping the exictment from showing he turns to his brother "Drezlin when court is over I think I know of a way to win this war, but this will be the toughest battle we have ever fought"
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:26 am

I am Druos. A former humble servant of the tribe, before my own desires and ambitions, however noble, were discarded, fucked, and eaten like carrion. I am a bitter old man. My sword is rusted, as are my ideals. I no longer hold a weapon in my hand, but rather, a simple farming tool. Every day I look at the scars on my hairless head and try to remember what it felt like to be relatively innocent, to be in happy servitude, war; to be doing what I thought was right. My sense of morality is no longer significant. I allow the queen and her tyrannical rule none of my attention. I have been forsaken, the world of war has changed to the world of politics, and with that age I left my soul.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:33 am

Drezlin looks at Ledonis, His eyes hallow... For all the hope that his heart produces, he can not allow himself to be broken again. He looks down at Alyia on her throne. His heart leaps from his chest into his throat. He chokes it back down.

Drezlin swallows hard and turns to Ledonis. His hands falling to his side in despair.

I love her ! Please do not hate me my brother. His eyes nearly moisten with tears. This was no plan of my own. I would give anything to be free of this curse, my love for her. I wish I were dead ! But I am neither. And I am suffering in between. I pray your plan holds salvation. For I am ready to throw my life away.

His eyes bore into Ledonis's. Begging, searching... Pleading...
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:38 am

Druos runs his fingers through his short gray beard, remembering his youth again. The kingdom was as busy as ever, at least in the fields. He knew the world of politics and its gluttony, its pride. He sighs, the day's work finished, and he heads through the kingdom's walls. His skin is red from the sun's hot rays, scarring him day after day. He walked into the high court, to pay his tribute to the goddamned queen. He tries to hide his utter contempt.
Back to top Go down
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:42 am

Smiles looking at his Brother "No fears my brother no fears. Do you remember the day the Romans came calling for our heads how I cried in fear just as you almost cry the same. You told me that none should fear fate for if now is your time hold your head high and slay those before you. I have you salvation Brother I have it and I know who we should seek"

Smiles slightly looking at the Princess on her thrown he nods softly "Soon you shall have a Man and hopefully a King to Love my daughter. We shall see Druos. He knew the ways of war and now knows the ways of peasants he will help us" He plans quietly to himself
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:51 am

Drezlin pushes everything down. He desperatly tries to lock his feelings away. But no matter how deep he digs into his heart, it is never deep enough. His traitor eyes look once more to Aliya... He watches her, a moment of eternity... Her green eyes kind yet ridgid. As if she had inherited her fathers cruelty along with an angels heart.
Drezlin curses himself and shut his eyes to block it out. But no matter how tight his eye lids press together... Her face stay there in his mind.

Hating himself, Drezlin looks at his brother Ledonis. I put my faith and life in your hands... Please, don't fail me brother. I would prefer hell to this life.

Drezlin looks at the queen. The cold, unyielding queen.. His tormented heart turns from hate, to pity, to desperate pleading. It wishes Drezlin could tell her, tell her of how he feels about her daughter...

In the midst of Drezlin's persistant torment, he spots an old man in the crowd. Bald, with rough clothing. He quickly siezes the distraction and leaves Ledonis to confront the stranger.

He Makes his way through the crowd and grabs the olds mans shoulder roughly, perhaps venting frustration. He asks of him heatedly What buisness do you have here peasant ?
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:56 am

He turns to the angered guard, forgetting his folly with the queen.

Why Drezlin I am insulted that you do not remember me! I'm a friend, I've come to pay tribute to our dear queen.

He looks into the guard's eyes, seeing a blatant insatiable sorrow.

We have fought together you and I. But never have I seen you this way.
Back to top Go down
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:07 am

Tries mightly to hold back his joyous laugh thinking to himself "The fates are with us here is the man I seek." But before I could move Drezlin grabs the poor old solider. Knowing that look in his eyes, knowing the pain he feels. I fear for what he may do to our only hope of salvation.

Quickly I hurry freeing the old peasant from Drezlins grasp, "Thank you my brother this one is wanted for horse thiever. I shall take him down while you stay and watch over our charges," slowly I lean in close to Drezlin "And calm yourself my brother your salvation has just been brought to us by the fates themselves"

Turning Druos towards the dungeons I can't keep myself from looking towards the Queen's throne smirking inward "Your days may be up M'lady soon very soon"

Guiding the forgotten solider down the dark stairs towards the dank and god forsaken hole called the castle dungeon, "Druos old friend I must know do the people love our Queen for if they do not I need to know what must be done to free us of her control and find some peace for my brother and me." stopping I turn to Druos pleading with my eyes for his help hoping beyond hope that I shall free my brother even if it means I shall become a traitor to the crown.

Tis for love I remind myself. Love for my brother and the love he has for a daughter.
Back to top Go down
DarkDesire

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:15 am

Growls inwardly at these fool lords and peasants come to make their tributes. These plague ridden rats that scurry beneath her feet, scraping at her castle walls wishing for a morsel of her food.

To the Hells with these Mice

Suddenly one of her guards moves from his post to assualt some fool begger before her eyes. Wondering what joyous occasion this might bring her, the other guard steps in to save the old man.

And I was wishing for some blood this very evening but alas I shall have no sport

A wicked idea comes to her as she watches Ledonis take the begger away leaving only Drezlin to guard her. She smiles a dark smile hoping that this may be the day she ends this little nusience life.

Drezlin my dear guard I have need of your services. For you see I am quite bored with these trivial tributes, so I wish some music. Get the court musician her for me and Ohhh pray tell would you please teach my young Alyia that new Waltz everyone is doing I don't wish my Daughter to be missing out.

An inner smile as she sees just the faintest mark of fear cross the mans eyes. She can taste his lust for her daughter and the fear of being so close and giving away his love.

My day just got a thousand times better
She thinks to herself
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:19 am

Druos looks down at the stone floor. His thoughts eventually wander back to Ledonis' request.

Somehow I had faith that I would not be yet again punished for things beyond my control. In the feilds all I hear is discontent, they tire of standing in line, begging for her merciful attention, nourishment. What is it you truly ask of me dear friend?
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:26 am

Drezlin swallows hard... His gut flips inside his stomach. The thought of being that close to Alyia is less savory than being ripped to pieces. He swallows hard and replys,

As you wish my lady, so it will be.

he goes through the motions, and summons the court muscians. That part was easy...

He walks up to Alyia as she sits on her thrown. He can't hear anything... His vision blurs, he can't see anything but her steady face. His heart beats so heard he prays it will explode...

And some how, he asks her to dance. He takes the heavy broadswoard off of his belt and sets it on the ground. Perhaps it is shock, he is now utterly numb...

He can not quite hear it, but he reads her lips, she says "yes"

He holds out his hand, wishing for all the world that he could take it back.
And then she takes it. Her soft gentle hand, holding his own calloused and scarred hand. That alone pushes his heart beat dangerously. Drezlin cries out desperatly in silence to no one. Praying for some inner strength.
He hopes that his face is not as red as his he feels it to be.

He takes her hand in his, and puts his own on her waist. The gentle curve, where her hip ends and slopes in to her belley is the last place he wants his hand to be. His minds runs wild, and plays havoc with his emotions. Some how, his body goes through the motions of the dance, even if his heart beat drowns out the music.

He eventualy, unwillingly looks into her eyes. It takes less than a second for him to become lost in them.
Something in them. His body almost contorts in a violent spasms. His mind refuses to awknowledge what he has seen.
But the question that begs answering forms in his mind none the less. Does she actually love me?
Back to top Go down
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:46 am

Smiles inwardly knowing that Druos was the man he needed. He worked the fields, walked with the people, but still held the soliders mind. Oh to plan a war against your own land for the love another? he asked himself looking down on the broken peasants face.

"I need your help my old friend. If you would please get those that you trust have true dislike for our lady the Queen for I think tis time for a new King to sit astride that throne" silently he begs the fates to stay with him a bit more. "I wish to end the reign of our tryannt Lady but I shall need the help of the people. The army is small most gone to war, so with the people we have a chance to win. Before you ask I do this not for me or for our people." sighing softly he continues "I do this for my brother Drezlin. He has fallen for the lovely Aylia and I wish them to wed, for you see she has fallen for him as well. But you know that a lowly soldier cannot marry the royal so I seek a way to end that. And if it means I am to be a tratior to the crown for the love of my brother then so be it."

Silently he begs for Druos to take up his cause, but an ill wind trails down his spine as a merry tune floods the lower dungeons. The chills rack his body as he fears what his brother may have done or if the Queen already knows.

"We may not have as much time as I had hoped. Please find them Druos I shall meet you by the old Oak just east of the village please bring good news my old friend."

Quickly Ledonis takes the stairs fearing what he will find amit the sumit. His heart stops at what he has found. His brother begging for his life or a pitch battle he had expected for the Queen loved a merry tune with her bloodshed, but Drezlin dancing with Aylia that was a thing he feared most.

Turning slowly he looked upon the Queen's hawk like gaze taking in his brother and his beloved daughter. What he saw made him wish to weep, only two words came to his shattered and fear filled mind.

"SHE KNOWS"
Back to top Go down
DarkDesire

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:03 am

Watches the sceen before her smiling a simple smile but inside wishing for the fool to slip give that one cue that he has fallen for her. Each turn her anger and antisipation grow. Each step her hatred for Drezlin threatens to consume her soul. With each new note she prays for the Gods to end his miserable life.

Just like all the rats, he wishes something from my table. Only he wishes not my food or gold, but my daughter. I shall destroy you Drezlin I shall make you wish to the Gods each night that you fell in battle.

A slight smirk shows on her face as she see's the sweat on Drezlin's brow, but this is not enough to condemm him to death. His will stronger than she had antisipated concerns her not for she will win this little battle. He is but a simple guard and she is the mighty Queen how could he defeat her in a battle of wits.

Movement catches her eyes as Ledonis appears from the dungeons watching Drezlin and Alyia dance.

That I what I shall use to destroy you, your trusted brother.

Before she can laugh she sees the fear in his eyes. Then her world is full of fury, Containing this monster takes every once of will power she has for now she knows that the one she thought she could trust, Ledonis, knows also of the love Drezlin has for her daughter.

They shall all BURN
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:21 am

Druos walks slowly up the dungeon steps, back to the surface, wondering what God will do with him now. Numbed by all his anger, he is uncertain. He puts his oily fingers all over the beautiful plants that decorate the court. He occasionally rips the leaves out, scattering them upon the floor for other peasants to pick up; A silent rebellion. The deep scowl on his face displays his age, all of the indignation he is worth present in his wrinkles. How he longs for his sword, aged as he is, his companion....long forgotten, vaguely remembered.

His dark brown eyes find the queen, her complacent smile stretched across her face. How he'd like to take it away. How he'd like to destroy his farming tools, to spit on the kingdom as a whole.

A loud roar erupts inside his mind, he closes his eyes. His calloused hands can't feel a thing, as he grabs the nearest peasant. Druos is prepared to lose it all. Over a small outburst, sudden righteous rage. His free hand closes into a fist, but a thought interrupts him. He lets go of the peasant's shirt, causing the poor boy to fall to the stone floor.

I am sorry, my friend.

Druos soon returns to the fields.
Back to top Go down
UnAnsweredPrayers
UnAnsweredPrayers

Number of posts : 2

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Time seem to stand still, the movement of the two figures linger around the hall that they moved slowly about. Her eyes were locked with his, taking in the deep orbs that pierced his soul.Aylia. the daughter of the queen, let her eyes linger over the handsome man's face, smiling as she was tightly concealed in his arms. Her flaming red locks, curled and pulled into curls on the top of her head moved with a flirtatious bounce, strains of those angelic red locks move around her face, framing the angelic but strong features perfectly as her Emerald green orbs glitter with the youth and innocence that she held deep in her. The rich gown of virgin white silk moves about her rather slim figure, held up by two thin straps. The gown was specially made, just like all her outfits. Holding diamond sequence in the straps and on the top of the gown, causing her to shine like her eyes. Her smaller hand was in his larger one, her green orbs on his light blue eyes, his eyes matching the sky on the brightest day.

Smiling, Aylia lets her peach skin seem to glisten with the softness, the flawless skin youthful and holding the innocence. Her right hand was wrap with his, her body inches away from his muscular build as they glide across the floor with slow steps in the waltz. Her gown moved, swirling around with each movement that they had taken, her body holding back as she let the man lead her. Her gentle smile never left her features, her eyes locking on his rich blue as she kept the eye contact. Her left rested on his shoulder, the glimmer of her diamond bracelet moved with the crystal chandler. The pendant of the white rose with emerald stem perfectly feel onto her exposed upper chest, sparkling against her neck. Drop dangle earrings moved, rocking back and forth with the white diamonds that had earned their place in the earring.

The man that she had learned to be Drezlin was that of military decent, having worked and fought for her mother, the queen. She had own him this dance, a thank you to helping to protect her country. Her mother would have forbid this, being in a soldiers arms when she was of that royal blood. But, if she had asked, it was just a simple gesture of saying thank you for giving his life for her land.

(Inner Thoughts.) She thought he was kind of handsome, his rich blue eyes had what attracted her to him. She had always believed that the eyes were the key to your soul, and his was magnificent. She couldn't help but stair at them, never breaking their eye contact as he lead her around. Letting her emerald orbs move to his black hair, the silkiness of it shinning in the light as she found herself wanting to run her fingers through the lace strains. . . Wait, she shouldn't be thinking that. She was the queen's daughter, bound to be married into the royal family of some distant kingdom. It was her duty to her country to do as needed to keep the strong blood line and the peace between countries, even if it meant marrying some person she hardly knew. . . Ah, great, this was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/decemberashes
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:00 pm

"Irony"

That word pulses through my tortured mind. I think to myself in the midst of it all. "Ironic this situation, only moments ago you were dying because you thought you would never be able to hold her... And now it seems you die for doing just that."

But the instruments still play. Alyia is still in my arms.
I can feel the queens eyes boring into the back of my head. I do my best to keep my face straight, and take a steady breath.
maybe it helped.
The warmth in Alyia's hands is making me want to hold her closer, to surrender to the inevitable, and maybe steal a kiss from her lips before the queen has me killed...

just as I begin consider doing just that Ledonis arives, I catch his eyes aas he reaches the top of the stairs.
Who knows if he can see it, but I beg as much as one can in silence to make this end.
Back to top Go down
UnAnsweredPrayers
UnAnsweredPrayers

Number of posts : 2

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Alyia couldn't help but notice his facial features twist in weird directions, almost as he was uncomfortable. Dare she say something to such a noble man? Maybe she shall.

"Excuse me my kind sir, care to tell me why such change in posture? Once relaxed and now looking as though you dare want to say something."

The voice was soft, holding the rich German accent that had been graced on her tongue. Her body moved with his, her curls flowing with each brace of the wind against them. A gentle brow raised as the question lingered high in the air as she smiles so gracefully. Her eyes seem to twinkle merrily, even though the eyes of her evil intention mother had been positioned on her daughter and the man thats arms were wrapped around.

Dare she walk away from the man that had so kindly, so honorably, and so bravely asked her to dance, protecting him from her mothers wrath? Dare she hold her tongue, be strong, and keep her hand in his? Tossing questions about, she felt her eyes close, letting the wind move past her features so gently as she takes in a deep breath, trying to cool her rushing brain with a deep breath through her nose as she tries to ignore the sensation of the eyes of her mother's piercing eyes on the couple that moved around the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/decemberashes
Sponsored content

German Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Issues   German Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

German Issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Groups :: Sl'elmkal-
Jump to: