Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) I_vote_lcapUrgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) I_voting_barUrgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) I_vote_lcapUrgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) I_voting_barUrgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)

Go down 
+3
Drezlin
Druos
Chaotic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaotic
Chaotic

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Alright, first off, I know this board just started, but to have just eight posts in two days is rediculous. If the board isn't more active In the next week, I'm calling for an emergency meeting at Teenchat on Sunday. The time isn't decided yet. Just show up there, and chances are I'll be there soon. There we'll discuss what to do with the board, whether it's booting inactive members or recruiting new ones. This really is rediculous, because we do give you a lot to do on the board, and we continue to take your suggestions and requests for even more to do. There's no reason to only have eight posts in two days. That's four posts a day. And I do believe all of them were mods, except UnAnsweredPrayers, which is an alternate account for a mod. Sorry if I'm coming off a little asshole-ish, but this is kinda important. And for God's sake, read the announcement board.
Cody A. Grey

Date of Meeting: Sunday, August Tenth
Place of Meeting: www.teenchat.com
Room: Private room, password: Lost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:16 pm

I don't know if I can make the meeting...but I agree. I really like chatting here but theres no one to RP with, kinda. I want more of a variety and a lot of the roleplays that go on are exclusive..
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:32 pm

Nothing's ever truly exclusive if you ask the original poster or owner of the thread where you can fit in and what your boundaries are.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:44 pm

I agree. 30 members and only about 8 of us even post anything, and even less post daily. That's a terrible ratio. We gotta do something to get this thing kickstarted. Start PMing this inactive users, because I know every time I get a pm, I get an email. It'll remind them. But as for the emergency meeting, please specify which room before it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:04 pm

This room is stated in the first post of this thread. I'll send PM's to inactive members.
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Ohhhh. I just noticed that. Thanks cody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Lol, I can make you a banner..
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:23 pm

i missed the meeting ?
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:46 pm

The meeting is on the 10th. Yesterday was the third. It's going to be held after I get back from my competition.
Back to top Go down
ShadowVamp KV
ShadowVamp KV

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:02 am

I will try to make it if I can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:23 am

I won't be able to make it. Why don't you write your concerns on here?
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 pm

So it's on the tenth... What time ? And please state what time zone your from when you give the time lol
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:02 pm

We have written our concerns...on several different threads...THAT NOBODY SEEMS TO READ. Now we're having an emergency meeting, to figure out what the fuck is wrong with everyone and this forum.
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:51 am

I will do my best to be there, depending on the time. I have to be at my mothers to cook dinner and what not on Sunday as well as to house sit for her yet again as she is going to be in the hospital this weekend, if not I believe Druos has my email or leave me a private message here with anything I may need to know, working on my inactivity at the moment when I have spare time.
Back to top Go down
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 am

I shall try to be there, it just depends on what time I will be leaving from one house and going to another. For I do not know what time my Father plans for us to come home. Yet still I shall ask if we can hurry so I can be home to attend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonaflair

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 am

I don't really know how long this Forum has been going on, like a month or something? Forums take suuuch a long time and hard work. People aren't going to come running to this thread so from personal experience, I think you're doing a fine job of managing this Forum..I know there's some un-active members, but more will come! =]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 pm

The time zones are all off, But i will do my best to make it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Druos
Administrator
Druos

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Alright, chaotic said that the meeting is tomorrow, Sunday the tenth, at 6-9 pm eastern american time. He just got back fromn his competition.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:39 pm

As a reminder to every one, the meeting is tonight, password 'Lost' And you can log in right now. Damnit.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:12 pm

The meeting is officialy in session as of now. You best get there, if not, it's just Druos and I deciding who goes and stays. If I decide against you, you're fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)   Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent Meeting (Concerns Everyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: