Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Blood Stained Kiss EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Blood Stained Kiss EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Blood Stained Kiss EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Blood Stained Kiss EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Blood Stained Kiss EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Blood Stained Kiss EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Blood Stained Kiss EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Blood Stained Kiss EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Blood Stained Kiss EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Blood Stained Kiss I_vote_lcapBlood Stained Kiss I_voting_barBlood Stained Kiss I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Blood Stained Kiss I_vote_lcapBlood Stained Kiss I_voting_barBlood Stained Kiss I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Blood Stained Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Blood Stained Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Blood Stained Kiss   Blood Stained Kiss EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:13 am

When push came to shove it was really hard to explain who she was, a dancer, a singer, a person, a emo, a goth, a child, a teenager, a mother, an adult, yada yada although you never got the true person. Everyday was different from the one before or the one after it she never really knew what was up and what was down at times, yet she still new before and after. Her world would turn upside-down and she will still be on the right path and kept on trucking even when it did get hard. I never really noticed how hard life must have been on her till I watched her in the mirror the very next day. I had always thought she was the calm considerate type who cared for others and herself equally yet that’s not what I saw when I looked to her. I saw a girl who was forced to grow up to fast then while she was growing forced out of her comfort zone into a cage which no one could come into to visit. Of course there were those who broke in and some were caught while others weren’t yet they still tried as she did. She once tried to break out and it failed, she did again and promised herself she would never try again, although the thoughts still came into her head.

You would think her outward successes would be joys to her, yet they were not those of which we all thought but pains to her. Constant success lead her to achieve for higher things which were humanly impossible but her parents still supported her and told her she could reach them. They also set constant goals for here which were to keep her busy and also allow them time to constantly brag to there friends about there daughters successes. When it flipped screen though and it was her downfalls being put on display it wasn’t her parents’ ridicule that bothered her but her own mind. She was so afraid to displease her parents and her inner self that if she did one thing wrong her world would dramatically change until she got it perfect. Doing this to herself only made her other problems worse yet she was very good at hiding it, people said she got hiding her pain from both sides of the family. Her mother for being a good actress and instilling in her daughter the fact of pleasing everyone no matter what and acting fake all the freaking time. Her father was guilty of this charge as well because for some reason she never wanted to express her emotions around him, it was as if he had some type of block around him or something even when he said it was ok to cry at times.

Most of the time you would watch her and all you would see on her face was a bright smile. Her demeanor was so bleh at times but once her friends came to her with a problem she would change face and be all smiles for them. She did the best she could with this because she never liked feeling like people felt as though they had to worry about her, she always thought she had to worry about herself and the world not the other way around. Yet in some way shape or form someone ended up caring about her to love her and care for her in all ways. There were some who still survive in her heart and remain close to her and others have strayed far away even when they didn’t know it.

As for me I tried to stay close to her no matter what, I had always been her friend and had always wanted to even when she made stupid decisions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonaflair
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Blood Stained Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Kiss   Blood Stained Kiss EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:39 am

{-Three Years Later-}

I walked through the corridors of the building, looking over my shoulder I tilted my head to the side noticing something in the shadows. Turning my pale optics back to the book I was reading I turned the page slowly, with a white gloved hand. I had heard a cackling laugh behind me, stopping in my tracks I turned and looked at the figure that was laughing. Its cold eyes passed me going off into another part of the house. Looking off to the moon its light shined over my body. I looked down to see that my entire outfit was black from my trench style jacket, black pants, even my boots were black. Yet, my shirt was a dark purple even though the moonlight made it look like more of a violet. Even my dark raven hair seemed lighter in the light of the moon. Slowly I vanished from the corridor quickly and appeared outside the home, standing on the steps I looked off into the distance. It seemed as if I had never heard the voice in the first place, appearing in my hand was a glass of a crimson red liquid. Shaking my head slowly I remembered my friend from school..the way she had turned out was not what I had expected. That next year she had vanished from the school, as if was never there in the first place. When she came back seemed as if her entire life had changed. Her parents had never existed, nothing had never happened to her but she seemed to love me still. Those same pale eyes seemed to follow me when I walked, when we talked and everything..that was only because she had fallen for me. I nevere expected she would ever fall for a guy like me ya know..I mean she was a beauty and I was a well...a beast I suppose. I mean I always seemed to attract the wrong type of person, it never seemed at though I found the right girl. Yes Marita was a hot thing..but not always hott to me. I missed the old her yet I didn't seem to mind the time she was spending with me.

Matter of fact I really seemed to like it..until the last night we seemed to spend together. Those same pale eyes scanned over my body as I layed there after going to the gym for my normal work out night. Laying there it seemed as if she had wanted something more that she wished for me to offer to her. Leaning in her pale lipe kissed mine softly and it was as if the gods had opened the heavens and answered all my prayers. I ran my fingers through her hair and even over her neck softly, at this she seemed to let out a soft purr. Smiling at her there seemed to be something in her eye that told me I should have left her, but I shook it from my head. "Valor" she said softly, "Yes" I replied..."Do you love me?" that question didn't seem to puzzle me at all, quickly I nodded my head and she smiled matching her lips to mine yet again. Coming atop of me she leaned into my neck and bit down on it softly, at first I thought of it as nothing then slowly it began to pain me then a feeling as though I was dying. Awakening in her home she looked at me and I felt around in my mouth, sharp fangs formed against my tounge and I widdened my eyes in shock.

Coming over to me slowly she smiled and laid next to me, shaking my head I just realized this had to be fake. When I awoke the next morning I noticed that it wasn't..this was actually my life as a Vampire I supposed. Yet later in time I started reading up on my famlies history..they had been apart of the spirtural realm for so long yet they had not told me. When I talked to my mother she was so happy to find out instead of rejecting what I had become I had accepted it. Then my training started..they decided to train me in the acient style of my family, though I had never truly tried to brag about it. Then I started reading up on different acient lost culturs and became more adapt to them. As I studied the more I noticed Marita becoming more and more distant from me..then she finally left..my teacher and lover had left me. Left me alone in this house to be by myself, well I supposed it wasn't so bad since I had thing to keep me occupied now..but still I wish someone was here with me at times.
Back to top Go down
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Blood Stained Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Kiss   Blood Stained Kiss EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 am

Slowly her memory began to fade from his mind as if the women ahd never existed in the first place. It wasn't the fact that he didn't love her, the fact of the matter was she had left without a word not even a letter saying why. He figured though that maybe she just needed space...but this much time had passed and she still hadn't come home. Through out the time he did had guest and lovers but none that he had loved as much as he loved her. Marita was a beautiful women and one that he hoped would stay with him forever, yet he knew it would never be because she was basically a well whore for lack of a better words. Always leaving at different hours of the day and night not returning for nights on end. When she had left he just thought it was to another lover but then she never came back home, and he knew she was gone for good.

Looking off into the distance he shook his head slowly, feeling a soft breeze blow his hair he looked down. It seemed as if his life was becoming consumed by something he had never wished for. I mean yes he had liked being alone but not this much alone time..he did miss his company. Shaking the thoughts from his head he stood and started slowly on a walk aruond the estate, to make sure everything was in top condition. Some of the servants had whispered things about how he should look for a new love and not worry for Marita to come home..but he still had that hope in his heart that she would come home.

Running his fingers through his hair slowly, he sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. This wasn't normal for it to be so quiet around the home..but then again it was the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Blood Stained Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Kiss   Blood Stained Kiss EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 pm

His smile is faint... Knowing, you might say.

His deep blue eyes peirce the darkness, the shimmering silver moonlight reflects off of the glass windows of a beautiful estate. It bathes the entire building in a crisp white raidiance most people never apreciate.
But he is not looking at the building, his intentions concern only that which is within. He can feel the low throbbing pulse of the beings pain. The thought forms briefly in his mind.

He looks up at one window in particular and focuses his mind, reaching out with invisible tendrels into the ethreal, to gently touch this beings mind. He makes his precense soft, and unintrusive enough to let the vampire shrug it off if it chooses to.

In the mean time, he waits, savoring the night and all that is within it.
Back to top Go down
Viper LeGre

Viper LeGre

Blood Stained Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Kiss   Blood Stained Kiss EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:06 am

Looking over his shoulder slowly he shook his head and continued walking slowly. His green optics scanned over the area that seem to have a strange presence in it. Shaking another feeling from his head, finishing his walk he walked back into the house slowly. Walking up to the study he lite a fire and closed the doors so no one else would be promitted unless they asked to come in with a knock. Standing in the window, he parted his jacket and placed his hands in his pockets. Looking off at the strange essence again he closed his eyes and went back into a memory of his love Marita.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Stained Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Kiss   Blood Stained Kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Stained Kiss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Fantasy :: Dark Fantasy-
Jump to: