Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) I_vote_lcapDanica Shardae (Hawksong) I_voting_barDanica Shardae (Hawksong) I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Danica Shardae (Hawksong) I_vote_lcapDanica Shardae (Hawksong) I_voting_barDanica Shardae (Hawksong) I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Danica Shardae (Hawksong)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilan Nalik

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Danica Shardae (Hawksong) Empty
PostSubject: Danica Shardae (Hawksong)   Danica Shardae (Hawksong) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 am

*walks through the keep and out the door, staring to the skies and shifting to her avian form as she kicks off the ground and begins to soar above the keep, looking down on what she is leaving behind in her new life, as her golden eyes scan the landscape for any possible attacks from the Serpiente*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jadeblack

Danica Shardae (Hawksong)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: General :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: