Lost Instincts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site dedicated to text based roleplaying. We have a great number of features to share. Choose one of the many different forums and help our community weave intricate stories and access our creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This is getting ridiculous....
Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am by Asta

» "Satans Bride, Brothel and inn"
Welcome to the New world. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm by Mase58

» The dark elves of Syn.
Welcome to the New world. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm by Asta

» Welcome to the New world.
Welcome to the New world. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am by Mono Ocular

» Music playlist
Welcome to the New world. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am by Mase58

» RE: Playlists
Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm by Druos

» Dark Destiny
Welcome to the New world. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Vampiric Tavern/ Bar. (The Catacombs)
Welcome to the New world. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm by BlessedTrinity

» Early 1990 small island of the coast of Florida
Welcome to the New world. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm by Elizabeth Kale

Top posters
Drezlin
Welcome to the New world. I_vote_lcapWelcome to the New world. I_voting_barWelcome to the New world. I_vote_rcap 
Elizabeth Kale
Welcome to the New world. I_vote_lcapWelcome to the New world. I_voting_barWelcome to the New world. I_vote_rcap 
Druos
Chaotic
Mono Ocular
BlessedTrinity
Pagono Daimonas
Viper LeGre
ShadowVamp KV
Asta
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lost Instincts on your social bookmarking website

Welcome to the New world.

Go down 
+3
Mono Ocular
Drezlin
Elizabeth Kale
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Welcome to the New world. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:00 pm

Story Line/History:

It started in the early 18th century when So called "vampires" Became very well known..and Feared. People started theories, or some called them "Myths".. Of ways to rid these Vampires, Among these ways were "Garlic, crosses, Chants, Or the all time Stake.in.the.heart" But as truth holds it, they were only myths, ways to keep world wide panic under control.

Not to long after stories of "werewolf's, lycans, Witches and warlocks became well known as well sending the people and higher power in fear, Thus in the year 2065 lead the government to gather many people in what they called "Time capsules" Which froze the human bodies, allowing them to stay alive for a long period of time without water or food, their bodies never aging. In hopes the "Monsters" would starve to death.

Some hundred odd decades later these Capsules stopped working allowing people to start were they left off....just a few decades later.. But little they dont know, the creatures they left to die are still there..Hungry.

Translation: Hell.

Which side are you on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/u/RayneRiot
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Hunger. Pain. Hate.

All these things mixing inside my soul.
We thought we would die from the hunger. But in the end it made us stronger. Made us more dangerous...
ten thousand years we have roamed the world, walking through the corpses of civilization til the last traces of humanity ceased to be. Animals died by the hundreds to feed a hunger they could never sate...

Then we ate each other. Thousands died, til only the strongest were left.

Now I walk the world, and something stirs. Something my mind has not heard in eons.
The chaotic whisper of the human mind. The hunger makes me follow, my senses, after surviving so long have become astronomical... They guide me to the slaughter. I call out in a savage cry to those left, those who survived...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Elizabeth sat on the skirts of the city, Wanting to Go down in rage and kill everyone in site, For revenge, the hunger twisted in her stomach...So much pain, Very little animals left on the earth, very little of her own kind...

-What a mistake you made- she though as if the humans could hear-

a fain cry was heard in the distance, one from her own kind..
she tried to trace it, someone to keep her company...and end this cruel streak.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Drezlin narrows his eyes, focusing on the one mind to awknowledge his call. I am coming to you. Is all he replys.

Within the space of a breath and a heart beat he hurtles his body there.
Vampires were quick before... they were fast. Now that the blood has had ten thousand years to work on their bodies, they do not know ho wto measure their abilitys.

And moments later as the world flies by, he stands beside a young looking vampire. The first he has seen in hundreds of years.

The hunger tells him to anihilate the humans below... But the sight of one of his own kind holds him on the spot. His eyes meet hers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Elizabeth stares at the one before her, astonished, Many years have passed and not one time has she seen her kind stand before her. She searched his mind and saw the same thing that was with her, the anger and hunger. But yet she felt a comfort, knowing that all this would soon end.

she breaks away and nods
"I'm Elizabeth"
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Drezlin feels something alien happen to his face... he smiles.
His body remembers how to speak, even if his mind and tounge have forgotten.

I am Drezlin.

He stares at her. Alien emotions running through his mind and soul.
But the hunger brings him back. That hate that always lived inside pulls him back to the humans down below.

Again his body speaks, his voice sounds like anothers and not his own.

I need to feed on them. I have to taste them, kill them...

Down below at the base of the hill it looks as if the humans are farming... the begginings of a small villiage are forming.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Elizabeth looks down at the so called "farmers"
The smile on their face, they all seem so happy..The pain in her stomach grows and the need to feed on them is overpowering..but something stops her

"no...we need to do this smart, otherwise time will repeat itself, and vampires....well the ones left, will swarm all over the smell of blood..."
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Drezlin looks at them. he can feel his eyes glazing over as his mind becomes more primal...
For the first time in centurys is he conscious of this change.

He looks back at Elizabeth and speaks once more, it becomes a little easier.
I have to feed. Let us I try and find a smaller settlement, we can gorge our selves on them, and save the rest.

He looks back at them, and a wicked grin splits his face.

I have an idea, Elizabeth. His dark blue eyes wonder back to the villagers as they speak to each other.

We lure another vampire here. Well, you lure another vampire here... Your beautiful.
Then I let him begin to feed on the humans, and kill him. They will think we are there saviours, and perhaps, they might ask us to stay and protect them.... For a price.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:43 pm

Elizabeth smiles, the complement made her more excited to do this.
"but how do you suppose I do this??"
She thinks for a moment then her eyes brighten, I got it!!

She opens searches to find one. she smiles after a few moments after she thinks she found one that could reach it, playing what she had seen, The humans, all of the,, the hunger that swelled in her stomach, the Aroma of the city.
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm

At the base of the hill, Lygo waits, standing still as she can, her human nature, telling her to move, to do something, but she continues to stand, staring out of the side of her eye at two forms higher above on the hill. She hoped they would not be able to see where she was looking, her waist length hair sheilding her face and half her body from veiw, as she stares out of a small gap between the dark strands.
"Hmm..." She quietly ponders to herself, why her insticts scream at her to flee, to be as far away from these two specific people, and ignores her urges to run. She slowly sits down in the grass continuing to look through her hair at them, unblinkingly. She slightly turns her head to take a look at the settlement, her family working on random things to improve this place. Sighing, she turns her head straight ahead, but sets her gaze once again on the two forms atop the hill, through her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c_a_s_3_4_6
Asta

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:23 pm

A soft sigh escapes Lessien's lips as her pale, distant eyes scan the humans from the roof of a barn. She licks her lips, face flushed from not having fed in nearly a week. She closed her heavy eyes a moment, fatigued, but ridden with anger, seeking her revenge.
Lessien leaned over the edge of the roof, a few strands of ruby-colored locks falling absently before her face, swaying lightly in the night's breeze. She gripped the edge, digging her nails savagely into the roof panels as a well-fed, drunken man caught her eye. Mouth watering, she had let all thoughts slip from her grasp as she lunged her frail body onto the man, rolling them both into the field.
Pale green eyes turning bright as she sunk her teeth into the man's neck, feeling that sweet elixor revitalize her. She pulled away before his heart stopped, leaving him to die. She rushed off, seeking shelter from the sun's cruel gaze before it awoke from its slumber.
Back to top Go down
Pagono Daimonas

Pagono Daimonas

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 pm

Appears as if from no where beside Elizabeth and Drezlin, a soft wind stirring at his seemingly sudden arrival, turning he fixes the two with glittering black eyes, the hunger and rage soaring through each of his veins, causing his senses to reel as he knows the time is coming to sate his lust.

With a smirk he says to the two his voice a low growl almost, denying his noble appearance "Well if you wish a trio, I am in" turning around once sensing the humans below he smiles at all the fresh blood to be had, looking to the two vampires before him once more "But try to kill me and all will know we exsist, I will make sure history repeats itself ten fold, we are the strongest, we survived what they put us through" running his hand across his chin, a slow grin spreads across his face "So rather than killing each other , let us show them the cunning, they did not expect a "Monster" to posess, I smell fresh kills that have already sensed us, so shall we dine and show them the true power of the Vampire"

Stepping back he studies the other two, using his gifts of the mind that he possessed even in human form, he cast out over the villages sensing only one or two who had the faintest idea of what awaited them. Throwing his head back he chuckles to himself, the hunger and rage turning to liquird fire in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:22 am

Lygo watches suspiciously, and carefully, trying to remain unnoticed by the now three forms atop the hill. For a small moment she turns her head for a better look, but quickly, afraid they would notice, she turned her head straight again, using her hair to hide behind and peek through. She frowned, feeling the urge to kick herself, to stop her mind from saying 'Run as far and fast as you can from here, these are dangerous..people.'
She found it oddthat they looked human, but couldn't quite my herself come to calling them people without attemptng a better word first. They looked like people, but at the same time... There was something else.... 'What is it? What are they?' She ponders a bit, still gazing through her hair at them all.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:36 am

Drezlin watches the new comer in silence. He looks down thoughtfuly then closes his eyes, and feels it. He holds up one pale hand for silence. Where he had stood moments before, rags of trashed leather clinging feebly to his frame, is now an empty space of air.

He looks at this human, inquisitive. Silent, watching and suspecting. He is not two feet from her, standing just behind her in perfect silence.

Hunger, the urge to consume her on some spot and throw the corpse away are nigh over powering. But he waits, deep blue eyes boring into the back of her head, searching her mind.

He waits.
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:44 am

Watching the three still she.. Wait.. There were only two.. What had just happened? 'There were three... And one is gone?' She wonders to herself and frowns. For a moment, the urge to run was almost too much, she shifted her weight a bit, trying to surpress it, trying to sit there without squirming. She keeps her gaze steadied on the two left atop the hill, blinking, trying to figure out how it was possible that the third person wasn't there. Her body shuddered, and unwilling response, as goosebumps rose on her flesh, something didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 am

Drezlin watches the female experience every animalistic response to the presense of danger and asks her quitely. Why do you not run ?

His pale hand grasps her wrist, just in case she does decide to run.
Before she can reply he pulls her close and forces her to kneel. His other hand brushes the hair off of her neck. His teeth graze her skin...
But he waits.
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:01 pm

Lygo lets out a frightened yelp, and shivers the teeth on her neck making her thoughts lead to one thing. Run. She struggles to try and pull her wrist from his grasp, and to pull away from him, but doesn't succeed in much, she opens her mouth to scream, but nothing comes out, just a dry gasp, her heart beating double the speed of it's normal dull metronone, "I- Let me- I'm sorry." She fumbles with her words, trying to apologize for spying, and trying to comprehend what was going on, who was this, or rather.. What?
Back to top Go down
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Retracts his fangs at the moment the needle like points would have peirced the womans neck.
He pulls away from her throat slowly, almost like he is straining. Still watching her with a predators gaze he speaks, this time in her mind.

I am the top of the food chain. You are a resource to me. You are nothing to me. I want you to go back to your villiage and tell them they are not alone. Tell them that they can not kill us, tell them we are still here.

He pauses and picks her up, holding her in his arms.

Tell them they can submit and surrvive, or they can fight and die. Brace your self.

He moves, and in a flicker of instant they are standing in the center of her villiage. He locks eyes with her and sets her down. Then stares at a small building. He focuses his mind for a mere instant and the dry wood, and hay thatching on the roof ignite into a small inferno.

Then he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Lygo blinks, she was at the edge of the village... But now, she sees flames.... She thinks over what just happened, she needed to inform her family, and the other villagers... She watched as a few villagers became aware of the smoke, and the fire, they looked at her with angry expresion, and surprised gazes, she frowns, the adrenalin wearing down, reality slamming into her brain, she starts to yell, "Fire! Get the water, fire! Fire!" She backs up from the hay stack and the burning building, watching as the rest of the villagers hurried with pails of water and any liquid they could to put the flames out.

The fire was now out, and every one was in the center of the small vilage, Lygo dead center, and many staring at her with hateful glares, her family even seemed angry as she tried to explain what she was told, how she's almost been killed, how they would not die, how they could not fight, that the villagers weren't alone.
"Take her home, we haven't the time for a fire starting girl, who wishes to scare us because she is not happy with this settle ment," The richest of the villagers stated, glaring her way, nodding toward her father,
"We don't need rumors scaring us."
Lygo blinked at the man, frowing and waving her arms towards the hill, "Them! Right there! Those people... If we do not sumbit to them... They say we will die, they cannot die! Why would I make this up? Why would I burn a home, and kill a family? I wouldn't!"

A few of the villagers surrounding her frowned and muttered some things, then her father stepped up, "Let us not forget why we have been sent away from our home Kygo, there is no denying you're dark intentions," He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her home, opnce reaching it, he threw her into the home with ample force, she ran to her room, and into her closet, only to hear her door be locked, her still inside. She sobbed.

She woke up curled in her closet, and the thoughts rushed back, she remembered the words of the scary man, the one who had set the hay and house on fire, the hay and fire that would be held to her responsibility. 'Tell them they can submit and surrvive, or they can fight and die.' He'd said.... She wondered how he thought they could over come the villiage, but laughed at the thought, they weren't people.... She remembered the teeth, the fangs, how she was labeled a resource, and of course she though about it, and it seemed like all the things her grandmother had told her, about monsters... Vampire... That was what this man had seemed like... A Vampire. She laughed at herself again, thinking to herself, 'Vampires aren't real.... Don't be an idiot.'
"Well, now I wait..." She said stepping out of her closet and climbing to her bed, knowing the next day, may very well be her last, the trial would happen, and as ALL of the villagers glared at her, she was sure, she would be found guilty for the crime she did not commit.
She silently cursed the man beneath her breath.
Back to top Go down
Asta

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Lessien staggered through the crowd, absently licking her lips, traces of her kill's blood still stained her lips. She felt full, alive again. No fear showed in her eyes as she winked at the distraught civilians. A different scent filled her nostrils, snapping her out of her arrogance. Her curiosity led her to the burning building.
Narowing her eyes, she sat down, admiring the majestic, yet destructive flames dancing and spreading, losing herself in its wonder. "In all the centuries I have been alive, I have not seen such disasterous wonder touch this villiage in so long. Time for a change," She whispered softly to herself as she arose to her feet. Lessien took one more glance at the flames before turning to leave, making her way up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Elizabeth nodded her head slightly at the new comer, noticing the one she knows as Drezlin has disappeared she lightly growls and sends a soft yet cautious message

"be careful not to cause wide panic or they will scatter"

although at this moment she liked the thought of cat and mouse, she was far too hungry.

She looked through the crowd below and smiles

"I say we gather them for a town meeting of a new higher power to protect them, i mean we are of a higher power and we do need to protect our food"

her stomach growls and a weird feeling of pain overcomes her, she winces

"we need to do this fast, im starving.."
Back to top Go down
Druos
Administrator
Druos

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:14 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://lost-instincts.rpg-board.net
Drezlin
Administrator
Drezlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:19 pm

Nods to Elizabeth and leaves her side once more to appear amongst the people of the town. He touches Elizabeths mind and tells her Come, appear beside me when I raise my hand.

The people of the town flow around him, not noticing a poorly dressed 'man amongst the chaos. Some people watch the smouldering ruins of the house he had burned, others gather for a meeting of some sort at the center of the small village.

He walks through the crowd and into the very center. For a brief moment every one stares in silence, ready to question him of his intentions.

But just as quickly that animal part in their mind registers reality and senses the underlying danger. He smiles viciously at them, letting his slide past his canines.

Then he speaks to them mentaly, including the woman he had encountered before.

She warned you, and you have not listened. I am a vampire, and nothing you can do to me will kill me. He pauses and smiles, allowing his words to sink in to the shocked and silent mass.

Your race went into hiding to flee my kind. You sought to starve us all to death, but in the end, time has made us all the stronger. Three of us are here, and we have not fed in a very long time. We could easily drain every one of you here and be left wanting more.

He raises his hand and beckons for Elizabeth.

He then continues with his natural voice, yelling loudly so that all can hear.
We will protect you from the rest of our kind, we will not let them destroy your fragile world. We will demand a price. Every one of you must bleed for us. You may all take a turn, a different group every day. This will be your ransom, the price you pay to live.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Kale
Elizabeth Kale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Elizabeth nods and appears next to Drezlin, and lets her eyes roam the crowd. She takes in all the eyes of the frightened. she closes her eyes and sends a calming mental message to the people before her.

-Do not be afraid, just give in and your world will be safe. for a small price you will have nothing to fear, we will protect you-
Back to top Go down
Mono Ocular

Mono Ocular

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:42 am

Lygo sits up with a start, it was like before... She was hearing the man... The vampire from before. He was a vampire... And yet she wasn't shocked, she believed it was true with everything in her... She cringes lightly as he speaks of the whole village easily being killed, and them still left hungry... And shudders when they say the price of safty is their own blood. She lookd down st her arms, at her body, and wondered... How would the blood be given... Would they bite them? Were the villagers supposed to cut themselve and let the blood fill containers? She pondered this in a slight confusion... These were vampires... They thirst for blood... Would what the villagers provide be enough?

She rises from her bed and wiggles her door knob, still locked, she frowns. Everyone knew it wasn't her now... There was no way they couldn't believe her, she looked to her window, and crawled out, walking slowly and carefully to the front of the house, looking at everyone still in the center of the town, she gasped quietly, seeing both of them in the center of the crowd, and seeing that no one put up a fight or argued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New world.   Welcome to the New world. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Instincts :: Fantasy :: Sci Fi-
Jump to: